Very unhappy with Blizzard

Technical Support
Over the past week (Jan 5-12, 2013) my account has been banned for no apparent reason. Ihave never used any type of cheats hacks or 3rd party software in conjuction with D3. I rarely even party with other PC's and hardly ever use the chat feature. The real only interaction that I have with other PC's is blocking the spam friend requests. I was told that I was banned for
"Actions are based on the violation's severity and take previous violations into consideration. This action was taken in accordance with the Terms of Use ( and our Diablo III Policies (, which all players acknowledge and agree to before logging into the game."

When I asked for more details I wasn't given any additional info. I am not sure if Blizzard is trying to hide why the have banned an account they obviously shouldn't have but that's how it comes accross. The phone customer service is not much better. I have been on hold for 30 minutes for what I was told would be 20 minutes and every 5 minutes am reminded that my call will be answered in about 20 minutes.
This is a private gaming company who does not have to tell you why they ban you. You agreed to that in the TOU when you signed on. That said, they tend to give you a broad and general idea. Why don't they go into details? Because it lets the botter and hackers know what they identified. Then the botters and hackers change the programs to avoid detection. So sorry, they won't tell you.
If he is a legit player who has indeed kept his nose clean which blizzard has to assume is the case until proven guilty they should look at this asap for this pour soul. Blizzard has caked this game so bad who knows what else they have messed up.
They accept that sometimes mistakes happen so, unlike some other companies, have an appeals process. The OP can appeal until they tell him they will no longer accept communications from him. Rarely, bans are overturned, so it is worth trying, but most of the time the folks pretending to be innocent are not. The botting/hacking forums are full of "excuses" to use when trying to appeal...Blizzard has seen them all and the forum goers have gotten a bit jaded.

However, only Blizzard can make the call by looking at the log data - so file your appeal OP and best of luck.