Cannot login to the game Error 14404

Technical Support
1 2 3 5 Next
I couldn't login my Diablo3 game.
When I finish my password inputing, the following message come in:
There was a problem with an authentication module. (Error 14404)
Same problem here! Can't get into Wow either - getting an error 114 there. Bliz, please fix!
same here can't get into both wow or d3 #14404 in d3 and #144 error in wow.

Pls fix
HOW THE FACT CAN I LOG IN BLIZZ? ERROR 14404!!!
It just means the Authentication server that validates your credentials is down. They will get it fixed. Usually it is not down for more than an hour (usually a lot less) when this sort of hiccup happens.

It also means I better go have coffee and breakfast instead of logging on :(
same problem here.. but its since last night.. so its way more then an hour! any help on this blizz? :)
still cant login :/
same!! :((
Still cant login :(
me also got this error 14404 !!! pls solve this problem asap!!
I stopped playing d3 for months and months because of all the balance problems and down time. My mates have told me it has improved so I put the cd in today and my computer wont read it but will read every other disc I own. I do some research on google and heaps of other people have had the same problem. I download it and try and log in and now this error. Good old fail blizzard.
zzzzzz fail
try switch server before login and switch back. this works for me.
01/19/2013 09:48 PMPosted by ShinDo
try switch server before login and switch back. this works for me.
This worked, thanks man
error code 1440 D:
It just means the Authentication server that validates your credentials is down. They will get it fixed. Usually it is not down for more than an hour (usually a lot less) when this sort of hiccup happens.

It also means I better go have coffee and breakfast instead of logging on :(

No it doesn't. It has to do with the battle.net folder being corrupted and this error is going around in all three games. Currently I've been unable to connect to any Blizzard games for days and that ever since I deleted my battle.net folder in an attempt to clear the cache.
Had the same problem.

I usually log into the American server so I tried getting into the European server, got in and played a bit then logged out and then into the American server no problem.
i have the same problem
Can't login . How long can we wait , Bliz ?
Any status until Right Now????

Blizzard Pleas HeLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!