Error 14404 (downloading agreements)

Technical Support
Anyone else getting this error after today's maintenance? I've tried restarting the game launcher and then my computer, to no avail . . . and the server status says good to go. Thanks for any help.
same here.. after the quick maintenace im getting this message.
Same here :\
After significant forum research, the only fix that I found was to try logging in to a different server and then back into the one you're trying to get into. I was able to log in to the EU and Asia servers just fine, but still no dice on the Americas (the only one I play on). Ticket submitted since that's all I can do for now...
Not working for me, any ideas ?
same problem and tried the same thing. no luck.
whatsapp Error 14404 ooooooooooooohhhhhh gad help us
having same problem.. only on usa servers. asia and europe working just fine...
same here
Same :S
01/22/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Nagash
After significant forum research, the only fix that I found was to try logging in to a different server and then back into the one you're trying to get into. I was able to log in to the EU and Asia servers just fine, but still no dice on the Americas (the only one I play on). Ticket submitted since that's all I can do for now...

Thanks Nagash, your suggestion worked for me.
I found the solution !!!
Change the server to EUROPE, then login, you'll get the agreements to accept.
After you accept the agreements, logout and change back the server to the Americas, now try to login, did it work ?
Worked for me! hope it will work for you as well!
Please vote if it helped you :)
Nagash, your solution will only work if you get an agreement to agree on. If you log into a server with a contract you've already agreed to it doesn't seem to work.
Goru's suggestion worked for me
I've tried to switch them, agreed to both agreements, still can't get onto US servers where my characters are. Please help, just came back to the game because my mates said it had improved and pvp was to be released soon.

I have a witch doctor and a Monk to level up....
This is what worked for me.

I was on US server. I switch setting to EU and attempted to login. Login failed. I exited the game and restarted it. I logged into the EU account management system successfully and logged out of EU account management. I then changed in-game settings to get to US and attempted to login. Login succeeded. I then switched in-game settings to Asia. I logged out of the US server and attempted to log into Asia. The agreement was presented to me. I agreed and the login succeeded. I then switched in-game settings to EU, logged out, and attempted to log into the EU server. Login succeeded. Lastly, I switched settings to US server, logged out, and was able to successfully log into the US server.

On a side note... There is still very bag latency on EU and Asia. The US is a bit better for me at the moment but there is still plenty of latency on the US server.
I am currently in America trying to log into the European servers and have been getting the agreement error of 14404. I have tried all of the other suggestion on the forum (i.e., renaming the cache, both in program files and in app data, deleting the battle.net folder, changing my IP settings, flushing my DNS settings, etc.). I have accounts on both the European and American servers, fortunately, though, I don't have an account on the Asian server. I finally did as suggested here and logged into the Asian server where I had not logged into before. I accepted the agreements, and bam, I was able to log into Europe, my home server. It's the only thing that has worked for me.

I hope this doesn't happen again, as I won't have another place to accept agreements again.
Same problem for me but on Eu
I am on the EU server and it is not working better
I'm locked out to on EU server

EDIT: Tryed login to asia then agreed, log on to eu and it works.