Free Gear and Advice for *NEW* Players!

Barbarian
Prev 1 2 3 4 15 Next
Bump for the thread.

Sadly to say, my barb still needs help. I'm still getting rocked in hell. Honestly, i need help power leveling if anything.
Bump for the thread.

Sadly to say, my barb still needs help. I'm still getting rocked in hell. Honestly, i need help power leveling if anything.

I'm not going to be online for a while (need to head to work soon) but look for weapons that have reduced level requirement on the AH. Be sure to make the min level 60 and reduce it to your current level. You can get much higher dps that way and should help you through hell
just ran into a barb named Noise. hooked me up with a few things, nice guy.
Koala if you're IG shoot me a msg and i'll take those gloves off your hands (no pun intended)

Added you IG, they should be a good place to start when you hit 60 :)

I'll help you get those last levels to 60 also if your on when I am tonight. I am on Central time (US) till about 8ish usually
Just hit 60 bout 20 mins ago thanks to Punxx.

He gave me some really good gear too that he didn't need that helped me tremendously.

Thanks a lot fella's
I still have a few more weapons to give away. A couple of strength sun keepers, BK warriors blood, and what not as well as some lesser barb items, a Warmonger for instance. Also have some more if anybody is still in need of stuff.

Drop me a line if there are any new players out there that haven't been taken care of.

Also try to keep this alive, I'll keep hoarding items if there are still new players who need them.
up
@Punxx

I still have a few more weapons to give away. A couple of strength sun keepers, BK warriors blood, and what not as well as some lesser barb items, a Warmonger for instance. Also have some more if anybody is still in need of stuff.

Drop me a line if there are any new players out there that haven't been taken care of.

Also try to keep this alive, I'll keep hoarding items if there are still new players who need them.

i am looking for a BK warriors blood, i just spend all of my gold to bought a ik boot last night =(
my tag is KevinTUNG#3638
Add me to the list to help out.
I have a bunch of old gear laying around including weaps/arm and legendaries even I havent salvaged
I would be glad to help out a fellow barb or any other class
PikkaGTR#1676
nvm got to 60 thx
up
just ran into a barb named Noise. hooked me up with a few things, nice guy.
Koala if you're IG shoot me a msg and i'll take those gloves off your hands (no pun intended)

I'll help you get those last levels to 60 also if your on when I am tonight. I am on Central time (US) till about 8ish usually

i didn't get your request =/

i didn't get your request =/

Added you again :)
Hi guys, i still got lots of weps, axe, mace, swords(mostly non-str), jewelries, Skorn(str/dex) FW strength boots to give away that would be useful for upstart barbs. Unfortunately, im base in the middle east 7pm here would be ~early morning (US time), but for those starting their day early, hit me up, we will try to gear ur baba the best we can.

@Lord, apologies, i was thinking you're gonna collect it from us, anyways its a pleasure helping a fellow D3 player.

P.S. please include in your FR a message "Help a newb" campaign.
met up with RagingKoala IG and he hooked me up with gear as well as he showed me a great build to use. thanks so much bro i really apreciate it
Recently someone posted the ever present "I need help" thread and I replied to it. He ended up adding me in game, he was probably close to lvl 45 at the time. The thought popped in my mind that I would collect decent gear for him that I would otherwise vendor and give it to him for free once he hit 60.

Most of us day1/day2/first week players know, decent gear is out there that most of us probably vendor/salvage cause it won't net us anything on the AH. Personally I don't find it worthwhile to have a 500k item clogging up an available auction slot, I'd rather vendor it.

Anyways if any newb (yes a real newb, not just to the class) needs help post here and I'll try to help you. I probably can only collect enough gear for 1 person as I keep multiple items for each slot and let you decide which to use/vendor/salvage/whatever with.

Of course other barbs are welcome to post below if you all would like to join in on this. Its pretty interesting (for me at least) to see the good gear that would be worth a TON during the first few weeks of this game become vendor food these days.

Those that request this help, add us in game and refer to this thread in the friend request. Also, I personally am not looking for anything in return (gold, power leveling etc) just trying to help people out.

Edit:

Available barbs:

LordZeus #1756
RagingKoala #1984
SoLidAlvi #1156
RazorX #2330
MooseJuice #1132
Urbnopr8r #1660
Danny #1881
Punxx #1191
MasterPUA #6728
PikkaGTR #1676

Hai, well I am fairly new to the franchise itself. Just got Diablo as a gift for the holidays and only managed to download it a day back.

I went ahead with a demon Hunter but after doing the quest till the Skeleton King, I found my Demon Hunter to be really squishy.

I've always like a Warrior type class and decided to give it a go. I greatly enjoyed playing the class and have decided to stick with it.

Well I am still getting to know more about the game and am currently level 11 I think.

Well I could surely use some help, like strategy and how to play my Barb and some tips.

My battle tag is Ebonhert #1733.

Thank you.
Hi guys, i still got lots of weps, axe, mace, swords(mostly non-str), jewelries, Skorn(str/dex) FW strength boots to give away that would be useful for upstart barbs. Unfortunately, im base in the middle east 7pm here would be ~early morning (US time), but for those starting their day early, hit me up, we will try to gear ur baba the best we can.

@Lord, apologies, i was thinking you're gonna collect it from us, anyways its a pleasure helping a fellow D3 player.

P.S. please include in your FR a message "Help a newb" campaign.

Hello there, how can I add you?
01/26/2013 03:51 AMPosted by RazorX

No worries bro but I have my last stash tab pretty much full with stuff I have collected lol

@Ebonheart Add whomever you like, the names listed on my original post have all said they are down w/helping new guys out, just remember to remind us who you are and such. I personally have gotten quite a few friend requests and I don't remember who is who/who I have helped and who I haven't. I'm kinda bad w/names IRL too so its nothing personal lol
@ebonheart
What time u usually on?

I am usually on during the day. i'll probably be a bit busy this weekend, but should be back on Monday morning. I usually log on at around 10.00 am EST till later in the day.