Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 22 Next
01/24/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Baaalzamon
my point was that Barbs have the LS on the belt for a reason...alot of barbs do not use it but a lot of them do and it is because the barb is always on the front line and in the face of the enemy.Wizzy Witch DR and DH are not meant to be played in that way ...so other than to play a class opposite way of what was intended there is no real reason for them to get extra LS slots... yes i know the MONK doesnt get the LS bonus on belts thas what im talking about...if anyone has the right to complain it is the monk because they are right there with the barb in front line combat...the mitigating circumstance is that monks have healing skill...come to think of it dont most of the other classes have healing skills and LS skillz? hmm i know wiz has has the one for magic weapon oh and wait it has one for spectral blades too huh?

I never disagree on the fact that barb need LL on belt or any items.
But actually your argument concerning some class having LL on rune doesn't add up.
After all barb have rend.

Having skills that give LL doesn't justify that you can't have some LL on 2 separates (item slot).
This just force you + being weapon only is pretty much the worst case in the game currently.

01/24/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Wormbait
People find new things to !@#$% and cry about everyday.

We try to innovate.

01/24/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Aggrothis
Why do you care barb is OP? There is no PvP.

I don't !@#$ing care about PvP, despite my OP WD.

01/24/2013 08:44 AMPosted by Razor
and what do you mean by off class? cause i play both my characs. you're not making sense.

Elite count difference being Huge.

Honestly, you're calling other players "bad players", but judging from that exact post, you mentioned Mirror Image and 2-Handed Wizard, which clearly tells you have no clue what you are talking about.

Find one Wizard that is somewhat decent that uses a Skorn or Mirror Image, I dare you. Wizard a good class to keep stuff at range... lol, yeah right. With that 6K elite kills on your wizard, you must have so much experience with that class.

Apparently sarcasm is new to you the Skorn idea was exactly that...as to the other comments...apparently your definition of a decent wizy may be different from mine, but whatever....who cares how many elite kills i have? Does it make my points any less valid? NO it doesn't...you know i am right and are just resorting to trying to engage in juvenile pecker measuring contests to see who knows the most...nuh uh ain't going for it...if you can't keep enemy outta melee range as Dh or Wizzy , it might be time to roll that Barb...tho i suspect you won't be doing well with that either
01/24/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Ereinset

DEFINE "does EVERYTHING better"

A good Dh and Wizzy can keep stuff at range ...ever heard of teleport,ever heard of mirror image what about vault and various other Dh evasive skills such as SS??
U aren't complaining about the lack of skills for those classes ...ur complaining because you cant play a wizzy or Dh like you would play a barb....come on...tell the truth!....U cant play your chosen classes they way they were intended because you don't "SHINE" enough ...so you want to nerf another class

tell u what...throw a LS Skorn on ur DH or Wizzy equip him with full IK gear and go to town....u cant use ur class skills effectively anyway

Honestly, you're calling other players "bad players", but judging from that exact post, you mentioned Mirror Image and 2-Handed Wizard, which clearly tells you have no clue what you are talking about.

Find one Wizard that is somewhat decent that uses a Skorn or Mirror Image, I dare you. Wizard a good class to keep stuff at range... lol, yeah right. With that 6K elite kills on your wizard, you must have so much experience with that class.

perma diamond skin sounds bad...
01/24/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Baaalzamon
Wonder how much life steal a wizzy can get with magic weapon blood rune with spectral blades runed with the healing blades and a 3% lifesteal weapon hmm?

You clearly miss the point of this thread. Wizard HAS to get LS on the weapon in order to survive. Blood Magic is only 1.5%, not sustainable by itself. And Spectral Blades... lol, did you even try it? You're talking about how good Wizard is to keep stuff at range, yet you mention a skill that never procs and that is the most close range for Wizard... I don't get your logic there.

It's the only way Wizard can survive in high MP's, honestly. And it kills soooo much slower than WOTB Barb, the difference is astonishing. I'm not calling for a nerf! I just believe Wizard/WD/Monk should have the ability to roll LS on gear too, to make it fair with the current trend of the game.

It's the only way Wizard can survive in high MP's, honestly. And it kills soooo much slower than WOTB Barb, the difference is astonishing. I'm not calling for a nerf! I just believe Wizard/WD/Monk should have the ability to roll LS on gear too, to make it fair with the current trend of the game.

who cares if it's slower? my barb doesnt even use the genaric ww build, it's boring as hell ( for me personally ), why should it bother you?

way to many green eye monsters around in the gaming world these days.
my brother plays a monk, never ever hear him crying about silly things like, why hasnt my class has LS??

basically you want all characs to play the same, feel the same etc...

You clearly miss the point of this thread. Wizard HAS to get LS on the weapon in order to survive.

Okay now I am starting to see your point....does seem more than a little unfair IF LS was the only way a wizzy could stay alive but there is alot more things at the Wizzy can do to keep alive
Barbs have the LS on the belt for a reason...alot of barbs do not use it but a lot of them do and it is because the barb is always on the front line and in the face of the enemy.Wizzy Witch DR and DH are not meant to be played in that way

Oh that quote!!!!!!
Class are meant to play as someone want them to(well they are not supposed to be the best in that regard). This is not an MMO.
"How look that barb play with throwing axe that's not the right way to play."
"That DH use turrets with chain of tourment & fan of knive, Unfair !!!"

01/24/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Razor
basically you want all characs to play the same, feel the same etc...

That I WANt MY CLASS to FELL Powerfull like a barb currently. Not just spending my whole time to run.
I want to kill (but with zombie & class).
The question is why don't you want to share the fun ?
ANY RPG..hack and slash whatever DH (or Rangers if you wanna call em that) and wizards are RANGED classes...RANGED...GET IT? RANGED....sure u can play them melee...go ahead...you prolly won't stay alive long...why ? BC the WHOLE FRICKEN CONCEPT OF THE CLASS IS TO STAY OUT OF MELEE RANGE! that said...if you play as the class is intended ( to stay out of melee range) why on earth would you need any more life steal?
01/24/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Gormok
OMG I want to use WD abilites on my DH! I'm going to complain! Wahhh!

OH my god, you are dense.
If you didn't understand I was just imitating your way of trolling that thread & making idiotic assumption on everything.
Did you get it now ?

01/24/2013 09:04 AMPosted by UGotGanked
LS on all belts? sure why not. Why stop there? Let LS roll on all class items then. Maybe all stats should have a chance to roll on all items.

Already done: try again ?
01/24/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Gormok
ANY RPG..hack and slash whatever DH (or Rangers if you wanna call em that) and wizards are RANGED classes...RANGED...GET IT? RANGED....sure u can play them melee...go ahead...you prolly won't stay alive long...why ? BC the WHOLE FRICKEN CONCEPT OF THE CLASS IS TO STAY OUT OF MELEE RANGE! that said...if you play as the class is intended ( to stay out of melee range) why on earth would you need any more life steal?

I have teleport and vault and smokescreen and elemental armors but I want lifesteal!
It's my lifesteal and I need it now!

+1
It bothers me when two different classes who put in the same amount of gold get a different result in the end, even if both are going for the best build. Well that's my opinion... and again, I'm not calling for a nerf to Barb. Right now Wizard has to get two different gear sets, one for farming (Archon), and one for high MP (CM-Wiz). With that money split, it's hard to get the same results in efficiency than a class who doesn't have to do the same.

there are lots of cheap ( cheaper ) ww barbs that out farm me, why should this effect me in anyway tho? i simply can't see it.

and as you can see from dueling videos, barbs are bottom of the food chain. you won't see me complaining about it, can't wait to bring him to pvp! - even if i get my a** slapped.
01/24/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Gormok
Explain it to me again. This time, type slower so I'll understand.

The problem is at your end; between the keyboard & the chair.
Try...To...Read...Slower.

there are lots of cheap ( cheaper ) ww barbs that out farm me, why should this effect me in anyway tho? i simply can't see it.

That's your choice, you are playing barb.
I'm WD, do I have a choice ?
Reroll Barb, yeah let's all be barb.