0 dog WD looking for high dps

Witch Doctor
I posted in the wiz/dh forums but probably should've posted here too. I'm generating a metric poop ton of health globes but due to spending all my money to get to 0 CD.

A bears WD would find himself with infinite mana without PtV, and close to it with. Hit me up for a game if you're 150k+ dps and would like a globe generator to farm some legendaries on high mps.

silentmike69#1275
btw i think u need to increase ur attack speed lol as a 0cd wd
01/21/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Windbow
btw i think u need to increase ur attack speed lol as a 0cd wd

I need to do a lot of things. Gold is finite!

Right now I have the ability to stay alive and generate a lot of globes, if I could solo MP10 I wouldn't be looking for dps :).
I am starting to put a set together for this build and one thing I have noticed is that because of Gruesome Feast and Soul Harvest, if you run it, is that your AR is always 1000+. The fact that your base AR is over 800 Id recommend changing a couple pieces such as your gloves and ammy for ones with higher DPS, while sacrificing AR. Also when your AR is around ~900-1000 getting Armour may very well give you more mitigation anyway, at a fraction of the price.
This is the 0 dog build reality.

purely from my own exp., my barb and cm wiz can support mp10 group games quite efficiently at a much lower cost.

I can give u a suggestion on survivabillity:
The cheapest (and fastest) way to drag up ur ehp... (instead of changing all ur yellow gems to purple ones)...

replace ur zuni boots with a pair of blackthrone boots (with AR).
01/21/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Gold15
I am starting to put a set together for this build and one thing I have noticed is that because of Gruesome Feast and Soul Harvest, if you run it, is that your AR is always 1000+. The fact that your base AR is over 800 Id recommend changing a couple pieces such as your gloves and ammy for ones with higher DPS, while sacrificing AR. Also when your AR is around ~900-1000 getting Armour may very well give you more mitigation anyway, at a fraction of the price.

Don't underestimate the costs. I factored in costs to get to 0-dog and a 1H but didn't think a lot past that. It is certainly playable, but I'm far more lethal solo using my skorn and running bears than in this build with my current gear.

Now if only I could turn in some of those 40+ rings of terror for A1/A2 keys I could go farm me an attack speed hellfire ring :).
01/21/2013 03:03 PMPosted by SilentMike69

Don't underestimate the costs. I factored in costs to get to 0-dog and a 1H but didn't think a lot past that. It is certainly playable, but I'm far more lethal solo using my skorn and running bears than in this build with my current gear.

Now if only I could turn in some of those 40+ rings of terror for A1/A2 keys I could go farm me an attack speed hellfire ring :).

Never said it was cheap. High end gear for any build is going to be expensive. And I have run mp10 on both a 210k skorn WD and a 120k 0 sac build on PTR and, no just no too the bears build being more lethal.
Btw, armor also matters when u try to tank...

Again, try the BT boots.
It's cheap and will drag up ur EHP a lot!
See WD in my profile

For dps...there is no quick cheap fix!
At some point I'll need more survivability, but I just face tanked MP7 with a couple DHs behind me and only died 3 times in a nearly full A3 run. Right now I need dps, sooooo expensive :).
that depends, how high u dps u wanna go?
ur current limitation of ur gear,
Helm w/o cc, Pox w/o cc, M knife...
These 3 things alone, to upgrade, will cost you... from several hundred million gold to over euro $7000

01/21/2013 06:51 PMPosted by SilentMike69
At some point I'll need more survivability, but I just face tanked MP7 with a couple DHs behind me and only died 3 times in a nearly full A3 run. Right now I need dps, sooooo expensive :).
that depends, how high u dps u wanna go?
ur current limitation of ur gear,
Helm w/o cc, Pox w/o cc, M knife...
These 3 things alone, to upgrade, will cost you... from several hundred million gold to over euro $7000

Yeah, that is way too much to spend :). I have the 2nd worst luck on the planet when it comes to D3 so I won't get a drop; either which means I'm stuck supporting the lucky/rich as they mow down enemies.
Since you have my manajuma....I'll borrow your Skorn and bring the bears and test out the higher MPs :D
01/22/2013 03:37 AMPosted by crzytimes
Since you have my manajuma....I'll borrow your Skorn and bring the bears and test out the higher MPs :D

Deal, you will WTFPWN with that skorn and all those globes. The DHs absolutely loved the near limitless hate. For me the worst part was my hand got tired spamming 2 buttons and the explosion is very graphics intensive, I think one of these days I might get an epileptic seizure running this spec.

I think the game needs a "classic Batman" graphics/sound setting where the music changes to: da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na and instead of actual graphics you just get a chat box with "POW" after exploding your dogs.
significantly upgraded my gear and will be playing tonight. I'd love to group with a dh, wiz, and high dps bears wd.

silentmike69@#1275
may try to add u.
We do mp 10 farming almost every night.

I have a CM (perm. freeze) wiz, a WW/WT barb, a monk, all can do mp 10 without dying much. Dps not high tho.... all around 100k.

I am bench wiz for the games. My wiz. jump in when the fingers of the better CM Wiz are about to fall off.

When my wd is not in 0 dog, he can have bear over paper 150k dps (not counting the SOJ).
add me if youre looking for another 0 dog in your group