Sooo...Barbs forgot how to dual weild?

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 18 Next
01/28/2013 03:31 PMPosted by trobz
barbs are already sprinting and spinning ruining public matches. y u wna make em more op? already super annoying to play with.

soon to be irrelevant with the introduction of public MP games. Also, why are you so afraid of an addition to the game that improves its fun level. Just because it's not your favorite class that benefits from the proposed addition, shouldn't mean that you should be against positive improvements to the game itself. By the way, before I get flamed for being a barb and therefore being biased, my favorite class and the one I reached 60 on first was the Wizard. But what they call as wizard in this game is such a pitiful, boring, pathetic miserable joke that I felt compelled to play barbarian, which I feel is the only really complete class in the game. Regardless of my preference, I will never disagree with improvements like dual wielding 2 handed weapons because I am concerned not with this bull $hit whining about class balancing and preferential treatment, but with the fun level of the game itself.
I would have had more respect for the OP if he used his panda avatar.
i am speaking for a fair deal here, i mean come on , barb is already to strong compare to other chars like Wicth or wizzard or even monk .... there are no need to buff more power for barb . BUT what we really need is to give more power for all other chars ,,, seriously . i have 1 witch doctor with 100k + dps , 1 wizzard with 200k + dps and 1 barb with 100k + dps ... you know what,,, my barb will easy over power the other 2 , i mean so easy ....
i use barb and monster got smash like nothing from A to Z ,,, but when i use the other chars ,, OMFG i have to change skill each time i get kill and each run i get fill minimum 2 times ...

SO what is blizzard thinking !!!!
01/27/2013 09:58 PMPosted by CyberGoat
Go quit and move on with life. Stop trolling the D3 forums.

Do you need help finding your actual Diablo 3 profile there CyberGoat?
The barbarian in D3 is an old man. That's why he has to wait between jumping as well, got to rest those weary bones.
01/28/2013 03:31 PMPosted by trobz
barbs are already sprinting and spinning ruining public matches. y u wna make em more op? already super annoying to play with.

That is either a problem with the other classes being too slow or with that one player being a jerk who doesn't know how to team game. The barbarian shouldn't be nerfed or disallowed from wielding large weapons just because Blizzard made the other classes too weak (except for Wizard, but they nerfed Wizard repeatedly so the argument still holds). I don't even particularly like the Barbarian (old or new) and I still agree with the OP so long as it is properly implemented with proper balance such as duel-wielding large weapons make you slower, weaker with both weapons, and/or less accurate (not that this applies to Diablo 3).
01/28/2013 04:50 PMPosted by doccocaubai
i am speaking for a fair deal here, i mean come on , barb is already to strong compare to other chars like Wicth or wizzard or even monk

Not asking for a buff. They can slow down the weapons, or nerf the damage of each 2H sword when dual wielding, just like D2 did.

Just asking for options and variety. And again I pose the question:
When is the last time ANYBODY saw ANYBODY using a Two-Handed Sword in this game?!?
It sure would fix the problem of 2H weapons never being used in this game.
let barb dual wield Skorn plz :C
This is diablo in name only. I get some enjoyment out of the game, but its a far cry from what diablo was, and a far cry from what we were told to expect in diablo 3.

The barb was able to dual wield certain 2h weapons, or equip a 2 handed weapon and shield at the same time. This shouldnt have been changed.
I would be in support of this 'fix' to Barbarian flavor provided that it had enough penalties added to not make it overpowered.

Non Skorn 2h weapons still suck.
Dual wield for 2 handed swords is coming in the expansion! Gotta love that NEW content.
Agree. Good idea.

It sure would fix the problem of 2H weapons never being used in this game.

wat
mmm...
The lady with the bows/xbows also lost a cup-size or 2...

Things change!
Posted by Shékinah
In a game like this, anything should be possible,

Like how DH's can dual wield one-handed crossbows and magically reload both of them while firing at the same time.
Posted by Shékinah
In a game like this, anything should be possible,

Like how DH's can dual wield one-handed crossbows and magically reload both of them while firing at the same time.

Like how DH can wield 2H crossbows and still put a quiver at the offhand.

Like how DH can wield 2H crossbows and still put a quiver at the offhand.

Magical, just magical.