So I dueled Moldran in front of 2k viewers...

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Barbs can regen 2% of their life per second, so a 100k HP Barb can regen 2k life per sec WITHOUT Regen gear. GL using Hydra vs Sprint+Throw in that case. We need to hit them hard. Ughh...
well at least Moldran complimented his gear XD
Looks like eric got "ez'd" in the 2nd and 3rd duel, which really didnt surprise me.
you made a a melee class run and hide. I think that's good enough to say, clearly you're the winner. I hate barbs who go hit and run and hide.

I would have preferred using seeker missile so that he couldn't hide behind corners. And besides, you should have been closer. you can always hit him with storm armor even if he's behind the wall. Use mirror image AFTER you get hit with rend.
After watching the remaining two fights i can only say that eric didnt adapt and tried to use the same tactics again with less and less success.
come on its just a duel.. just because some class won = op.. yeah dh own so many job initially = dh op ? so much BS.. sense the Eric fans crying, do something about your fans Eric.. its called learning from one another, so u can improve further.. not in terms of gear but in terms of skills dont u think ?
Moldran didnt ''run'' and ''hide''. Its called strategy. This guy actually has specific builds, gear, and tactics for dueling each class. Unless you prefer PVP to be 2 guys in an open field 1 shotting each other over and over. If you were smart, you would have used his stream against him. Keep it up in a different window so you know his cool downs reset and when hes coming.
01/28/2013 06:55 AMPosted by ChuckTaylur
If you were smart, you would have used his stream against him. Keep it up in a different window so you know his cool downs reset and when hes coming.

That is cheating, and despicable.
01/28/2013 06:55 AMPosted by ChuckTaylur
Moldran didnt ''run'' and ''hide''. Its called strategy. This guy actually has specific builds, gear, and tactics for dueling each class. Unless you prefer PVP to be 2 guys in an open field 1 shotting each other over and over. If you were smart, you would have used his stream against him. Keep it up in a different window so you know his cool downs reset and when hes coming.

Just had to login on my phone to say lol @ thinking I have "fans"
Hey eric!

Btw you quotes the wrong post :3
Moldran didnt ''run'' and ''hide''. Its called strategy. This guy actually has specific builds, gear, and tactics for dueling each class. Unless you prefer PVP to be 2 guys in an open field 1 shotting each other over and over.

So he has specific builds for dueling each class, and he still hid behind a wall and ran around.

Isn't this called turtling. Come on.

It's a "strategy" like "flying under the radar" on Survivor.
01/28/2013 08:59 AMPosted by jenpeezey
Moldran didnt ''run'' and ''hide''. Its called strategy. This guy actually has specific builds, gear, and tactics for dueling each class. Unless you prefer PVP to be 2 guys in an open field 1 shotting each other over and over.

So he has specific builds for dueling each class, and he still hid behind a wall and ran around.

Nothing wrong with that. Barbs have high life regen and that is their strength in pvp, a good player would know how to make full use of that. Likewise, DHs have smokescreen, and many spam that constantly while they are kitting you. Its just too bad that wizards dont really have anything thats good in pvp (aside from maybe storm armor because it auto hits)...
Just think... If those were marquise gems that little swap there would have cost him 25 million gold. A ridiculous notion.
Hey guys, did you know that rock beats scissors?
Who cares?
well i have to admit eric showed me that his disintegrate soj is better than my mm one, at least for wiz vs wiz, we can counter mm so easily.

but yeah he beat me pretty hard, no one shotting though.

In his defense i must say He plays pretty good, he executes his build well and it took me a while to get the hang of what was going on.
Disintegrate sucks for PVP. Because you have to stand there while channeling. You're an open target. Blizzard is better because you can cast and keep moving, and it slows your opponent down so you can kite better.

My 2 centavos...

Edit:

Did I mention it totally gives your position away? May as well paint a target on yourself and show a ping on the minimap.

You need to be in a straight line, in plain view of your opponent to hit him. You can't hit a barb hiding in a corner either. You have to walk straight into his ambush to hit him.

Blizzard and Hydra work better in this regard. Plant a hydra where he's hiding and plop down a blizzard to where he'll run off to to flush him out.
Eric,

I was cheering for you to take down Moldran, he was running for his life!

Good show regardless win/lose !
01/28/2013 09:11 AMPosted by TasteDeath

Nothing wrong with that. Barbs have high life regen and that is their strength in pvp, a good player would know how to make full use of that. Likewise, DHs have smokescreen, and many spam that constantly while they are kitting you. Its just too bad that wizards dont really have anything thats good in pvp (aside from maybe storm armor because it auto hits)...

I'm sorry but I feel like I have to say a couple of things here. Here we go...

<rant>

Running behind the god damn walls to regenerate HP is not a "strategy".

Here we have a PvE based game where now you can also duel others. Whoever runs around like a retard, hiding behind walls and even going back to town just to heal up so that they don't die is an absolute moron. No one is keeping a win count and there are absolutely no rewards for killing. People that fight only for wins in Diablo 3 should really just stop playing this game and pick up a fighting game like SSF4 or UMvC3, but hell they'll probably quit the next day since you can't RMAH or flip your way into those games. These people's attempt at turning PvP into something serious is pathetic. PvP takes almost NO skill and it's 45% gear, 5% luck and 50% the class you picked so think twice before you start hiding behind walls. You make yourself look like a huge !@#$%^-.

</rant>
You need to get a hot scantily clad chick to lay on your bed Moldran, I bet you would get more viewers! Good show, it was fun to watch, but I think having some way to wager on the matches for the participants and the viewers would be awesome.