My first legit drop!

Monk
Sorry to "toot my own horn" but damn I was happy to find it. Check my profile, the witching hour belt. Not the greatest but made my happy!

Now, to keep it, or no? Lol
Dats a keepur! Yesur!
That can maybe fetch anything upwards from 500M to a B, seriously, the Max roll AR makes it that valuable.
hmm guess u should become a lightning monk now :)
also agree with shade vit roll, max ias, - 1 from max on ar and crit dmg means u found a gold mine
Nice roll
Very nice!!! Congrats :D
Well, it's the wrong resist... so I dunno...

But who are we kidding. That's an awesome drop with great rolls. It's definitely a keeper.
Congrats!! Self-found items roooock! :D

That being said ... kinda hard to pass up ~1b gold when it could deck your ENTIRE char out easily :P

Sell and twink imo!
Congrats!! Self-found items roooock! :D

That being said ... kinda hard to pass up ~1b gold when it could deck your ENTIRE char out easily :P

Sell and twink imo!

Agreed, the rest of your gear are not up to par enough to support it, maybe put it with 800M s/b and no buyout, or with 1B buyout and see how it goes.

Worth even more to a CM wiz IMO.
All I have to say is that drop gives me hope that one day I will get an awesome drop.
Thanks guys! I want to sell it but man it's hard to let it go. I don't even know where to start with redoing my character. I can run mp-5 fairly easily. But just hard to get rid of it
Sick roll congrats man!
@ op perhaps check ah for a slighty lower version that matches ur resist type?

i did it for a wh belt i had found, it had a vit roll as opposed to the life% roll im sportin now and more ar but the key was my current wh was bought for less than a third of what i sold that awesome wh belt i found (int/armor/74ar/ 70ish vit/perfect crit dmg, low ias)

if u can buy a lower cd wh belt with matchin resists and another upgrade or 2 it would be the way to go, eventho self found rocks
Forgot to add, with my 197 dex double res boots I have 39khp, 142k dps, and 580 res

If I could add a lil life, keep my res there, and add dps. That would be best. But that sounds so time consuming. I have my boots up for sale and 20m in the bank. Gonna sell the boots and add my gold to get better nats boots. Slowly find a better nats ring as well
Yeah thanks man. I may keep this though and start looking at getting more all res, and try to drop OWE
Congrats!! It's a beaut. :D
Sorry to "toot my own horn" but damn I was happy to find it. Check my profile, the witching hour belt. Not the greatest but made my happy!

Now, to keep it, or no? Lol

Keep!

Now if only you could find some boots.
Man, that thing is sick. Totes jelly! (Also, I just punched myself in the face for saying that)

Usually when people ask whether they should sell or keep, it's a pretty straightforward proposition (in my mind, anyway): if selling allows you to buy multiple upgrades that outweigh the benefit of keeping that singular piece, you should most likely sell.

Yours is a bit different though, because in your case ... if you sell it, you might not be able to ever afford something similar. Sure, you can get a watered down version, but that's pretty close to BiS (dex is a little low and the LR isn't doing anything for you).

You have a tough decision.
9 49 with ar and lightning resist?....

Let's talk before you put it on the AH.
Lol I can't believe you said that either. But I'll take it lol. Yeah I can see it doing a lot for me if I sold it. But it's getting to the point that buying that CD and OS EF will be crazy high and a offhand will be a lot. I can probably do a lot, but I could end up messing a lot up as well. I don't see how I ( look a few posts back for my stats ) with 142k dps and decent stats can help hold to get up higher. I'd Like to eventually be able to carry people in mp10