My first legit drop!

Monk
@Templar, if you do decide to talk with Narc, you know he's a trustworthy person at least.

Or at least, I know that he is. :)
Man... if that thing was just a little bit worse I'd probably say sell it. But I don't know if I could bring myself to part with that beauty for for mere gold. It's just too good. Hell, it may actually be one of the few pieces that go UP in value as you hold them. Plus, since you're a lightning resist Monk, you may NEVER find anything as good as that Witching Hour again. I say keep it.

(You do realize you're a lightning resist Monk, right?)

No he's a fire monk. F i r e monk and should sell it to a lightning monk like me.
Man... if that thing was just a little bit worse I'd probably say sell it. But I don't know if I could bring myself to part with that beauty for for mere gold. It's just too good. Hell, it may actually be one of the few pieces that go UP in value as you hold them. Plus, since you're a lightning resist Monk, you may NEVER find anything as good as that Witching Hour again. I say keep it.

i think he just became a lightning monk :)
Lol I was about to say, I see what you did there...
This is highly amusing ^_^

No he's a fire monk. F i r e monk and should sell it to a lightning monk like me.

I don't know. I just look at that belt with the gear he's wearing and the thing that comes to mind is:

"Looks good to me"
+1 for Demi
01/28/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Piffle
+1 for Demi

Another +1 for Demi from me

This belt may make your pocketbook golden Templar, but this thread is giving me my LOL for the day :) We both win!
Haha to jump on the bandwagon check out my WH and perhaps we can strike a deal ;)
When my Vile Wards dropped i was a lightning resist monk. I am now a poison resist monk.

Long story short, keep your witching hour, you should'nt sell BiS items when they just drop as a freeby. You'll just end up buying it back/wishing you hadnt sold it.
After following this throughout the day I finally decided to chime in with an offer of 5 million gold!

Think of what you could do with 5 million big ones.

You know where to find me...
Lol. Thanks for all the inputs!think I'll prolly just keep it
you make me sick
01/28/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Abolist
you make me sick

its a video game dude, chill
Damn dude fing GRATS.

That looks like a TOP end Witching Hour to me. Happy 4 u~
Wow!!!!!!!

some more !!!

Grats OP on that find :) Good that you've kept it. It will help on your path to uberness!

'dat AR D:
Congrats, definitely understand. Soooo many items we come across but little of them really matter. It's nice to see something really nice drop once and awhile!
I would keep it if I were you. My WH was a drop and I didn't think twice. It was a huge DPS and vit gain so I've happily worn it ever since. : )
thats worth 1bill - 2 bill these days i've seen them go for this range!:) nice find!