Biggest upgrade for the DH above you

Demon Hunter
1 2 3 25 Next
new dh, just hit 60. not sure what my upgrade should be
more stats
Umm...everything looks good to me o.o. [returning DH here]
@vegeta

I would upgrade pants next. That shouldnt cost you much.
@Virus

You used your StarCraft profile btw.
Yeah. Figured that out. My bad.

@killfrenzy

I'd upgrade that belt first. Inna's maybe for set bonus. Otherwise boss.
@Virus Windforce w socket probably
@nawKOwt

Not too much I'd see to upgrade but maybe a SoJ for faster elite farm? I'd love to push that much dps.
@Yallquit

Gems, Gems, Gems!
@skiotha witching hour
@ assylum DML
@deroga: bracers (2cc is huge) , or gloves with higher cc (better to drop some AS and get CC imho)

o/
Veritech: Bracers. You may have to give up some of your resist all, but VIT does not have diminishing returns like resist all does.
@Veritech

I'd suggest trying to get a higher %damage Manticore before patch hits.
TianZi: Something to keep your pants from falling down. Not suspenders.
01/29/2013 07:14 AMPosted by FinnAgain
Veritech: Bracers. You may have to give up some of your resist all, but VIT does not have diminishing returns like resist all does.

tough to upgrade them. I dont like lacunis (prefer dex to AS). I'm only willing to get some without pickup radius if they are 190dex+, I dont think there are any available on the ah atm, but I'll check again later

@tianzi: my 450m manticore now costs 800m on the ah. a better one would be 1b+. too rich for my blood ;)

o/
You guys are so funny. I can't even imagine spending 450 mil on a weapon. I have 32 mil gold right now. This is the most I have ever had. Most of my items are worth more than that, but I either got them on a lucky deal or found them.
@Veritech, I would upgrade your shoulders, Vile Ward with some Life or at least vit.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Loki-11699/hero/11809016
@loki: nice gear (even the hellfire is nice!). maybe get boots with +30 dex? otherwise a trifecta nats ring

I cant change my vile wards...cant live without the pickup radius :)
@veritech: i thought I had low vit until i saw your profile, still nice gear thou
may be trifecta glove? you'll lose some dex but i think it'll be worth it