Biggest upgrade for the DH above you

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
@Nocturnal

i am wondering you are the top10 DH in US/world server. everything on your body is BiS. The most possible upgrade may be DML, try to get 10%cc+hungering arrow or trifecta gloves with AR? Both are almost impossible to get XD
Difficult time deciding between shoulders, or your nat's ring...

I think the CHEAPEST upgrade would be to get Vile Wards with Vit or % Life. Then, the next cheapest would be to upgrade your Nat's ring to a 4+CC.

Depends which you feel you need more, vitality (you're only at 43.6k HP) or more DPS.
^ Your amulet.
great set, i'm not sure what you can upgrade (besides a really good manti or a cloak with a relevant skill like impale/strafe/spiked traps)
Pretty sure I don't get to tell you to upgrade anything. 315k dps, 55% crit, 1440 vit, and almost 500 AR pretty much speaks for itself.
@ Jorhik

Biggest upgrade for you would be a tie / combo drop.

Drop your belt and pants and pick up Inna's. The 2% CC, 9% IAS, and +130 Dex bonus would be HUGE for you.

Edit: Don't critique my WF. I'm just toying around with it. I usually run a 2-socket Manti.
@Buckster

Might wanna get that yellow ring looked at...it's good, you can probably find better
@Buckster

I would upgrade the Helm to a Mempo or the Calamity to one with a higher DPS and socket.
@jecraig I'd say your quiver, looks like you're doing full Nats, might as well go for ma stats on the DML and drop the disc.
@BurningJC007

Really hard to pick what you should upgrade, but i would say the bracers next. Low allres. Other than that your gear is top notch.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SinDer-1606/hero/973155

My profile here.
@Fullmetal

Get a Witching Hour. Nice DH
@ jukebox

nice dh

Good if you can get mempho + cc
@ FrozenArrow

Gloves. :)
@ Skiotha, you could get either a nat's chest that's better with higher stats or a Mempo with Double Vita roll (80 vit + 12% Life)
@Oscar

Bracers could be upgraded for some 6% 150+dex 150+vit 60+AR

of course those are not cheap prob 500+ mill
@Gooftroop New Nat's chest with way more vit would be a nice ehp upgrade
@ slip, your hp is amazing
@ valiant617. The biggest would be a 1300+ manticore or a mempo with 6& crit. For ehp a 75+ AR or 190+ vit inna pants would be pretty big boost.
@blkdrgn: ughhh, honestly you're lookin' pretty good.