Can A Blue Please Respond About The Obvious Duping???

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Tals Ammy, Vile Wards, Echoing FUry, Blackthorn's Ammy, Chants force, all duped.

Farming will be pointless soon, economy will break, game will be gone.

Unless Bliz takes action soon.
01/27/2013 07:09 PMPosted by Death2U
Go to the Gold Auction House and look for a Tal Rasha Ammy with 8% IAS and 65% Critical Hit damage you will see MULTIPLE dupes for sale. They are constantly on there and being bought and more come up, they are priced very low for their quality. And yea EXACT same stats and this has been happening for over a week. Can someone from Blizzard respond about this serious issue?

How can you dupe in this game? When the server accepts NOTHING from the client computers.
No hack installed on your computer can push items or dupe them.

Most likely every item has a unique Identifying number, but thats just me guessing.
The lack of blue response is very telling there is duping going on.
01/29/2013 07:27 AMPosted by Eriko
Most likely every item has a unique Identifying number, but thats just me guessing.

well, I think that even was the case in D2 and there are (or were when I still played) definately dupes around
Would be so cool if I could get one of those duped items for like ... 200k? eep?
The game itself dupes so what about that........?

I hope to get dupped drops for 1billion a piece.Oh wait i won't.
I just found immortal kings chest armor. I cant get 11 mill for it. Theres pages and pages of them, starting at 10 mill, down from 14 mill yesterday. Some nerd in china has obviously figured out how to dupe the item, and flooded the market with it. Same thing with natalyas reflection. So uber flooded with dupes.

Blue, do you use keystoke progs to see what players are doing yet?
01/29/2013 04:26 AMPosted by Shampain
Just have the FBI arrest a few of the fraudster GMs. That will send a clear msg that such fraud will not be toloerated.
Lets see the ones responsible for the recession are walking around free... nope fraud is tolerated in society so long as the right people are getting a cut.
I just found immortal kings chest armor. I cant get 11 mill for it. Theres pages and pages of them, starting at 10 mill, down from 14 mill yesterday. Some nerd in china has obviously figured out how to dupe the item, and flooded the market with it. Same thing with natalyas reflection. So uber flooded with dupes.

Blue, do you use keystoke progs to see what players are doing yet?

http://www.diablo3farming.com/2012/09/11/diablo-3-farming-exploit-dupe-your-items/

Really??? You guys are this stupid? This is how the duping is happening? Well Screw that...STOP ROLLING BACK accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your screwing your own game up.
Bump
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200050113#6

This has lots of responses and some constructive feedback from a great blue. Please channel this in a better way at:

hacks@blizzard.com

Keep in mind just saying something is happening is not helpful. Go into detail and try to remain calm with clear and concise facts.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html (WEB FORM)

I honestly can't even count the number of times "blues" have responded to this type of thread. I can't say for fact if this is or isn't a problem. I can only say that the action to ban and remove players performing exploits has happened lots.
BUMP
I also want to hear them talk about this issue.
Somebody else mentioned -- whenever dupes showup, make them BOA.
Submitted a ticket through blizzard hacks a couple of days ago, last i looked the items i complained about were still listed on the ah.
Another link showing that "blues" are seeing the problems and dealing with them.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7788739089?page=3#41

As you can see this has been addressed, over and over again. This thread is nothing more then a repeat. One that has a clear response and a plan of action "you" the players to take.

Get involved! Go through the tools provided.

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going"
- Helen Keller
To all you that doubt that its dupes, its dupes for a few simple reasons:

Items with same name, stats and listed at the same time.
It cant be legit if its 4-5 copies of an item listed simultaneously.

Blues never respond to these kind of threads, if there were no dupes they would have responded a long time ago.

Threads about dupes gets deleted without warning, they are not telling us why they are deleting them, they just keep doing it.

They are trying to ignore the problem for as long as possible because they dont know how to solve the problem and as of now they dont feel like its that big of a deal and they rather deal with it when it gets worse and can no longer be ignored.
I DO see how this can go ignored...

ESPECIALLY with them so invested into the RMAH.

The "reason" the game was so PUSHED to be always-online DRM, was to stop this exact problem and it didn't.

They are a panicked rushed mess.
To all you that doubt that its dupes, its dupes for a few simple reasons:

Items with same name, stats and listed at the same time.
It cant be legit if its 4-5 copies of an item listed simultaneously.

Blues never respond to these kind of threads, if there were no dupes they would have responded a long time ago.

Threads about dupes gets deleted without warning, they are not telling us why they are deleting them, they just keep doing it.

They are trying to ignore the problem for as long as possible because they dont know how to solve the problem and as of now they dont feel like its that big of a deal and they rather deal with it when it gets worse and can no longer be ignored.

They have responded, people are not doing what was asked. As you can see in the above links more then one blue has been involved with trying to reexplain the process. They aren't saying duping in the response because it would be redundant to do so.

Cheating and the response to it is clear.