What if Lilith becomes a mortal.

Lore and Story
I mean, she is the only demon that actually did 'care' about the nephalems isn't she?
And in many ways she looks alot like Kulle.
If not a bit more power hungry though.

My point is, it's quite obvious that in the next D3 expansion the heavens won't be our allies and seeing that we might have to deal with BOTH Hell & Heaven, what if we release her and convince her to become a mortal and help the heroes and guide humanity like Tyreal.
AND NOT KILL HER OFF LATER LIKE KULLE.

Through her we could take a more intresting approach, See some more interesting dialogues and etc.
Plus she IS the mother of humanity(while the father wanted his children dead on the floor)

What do you think?
02/01/2013 03:00 AMPosted by Rezo
what if we release her and convince her to become a mortal and help the heroes and guide humanity like Tyreal.

She isnt "captive" anywhere as far as i know... just banished from Sanctuary with words... not "spells".

My point is, it's quite obvious that in the next D3 expansion the heavens won't be our allies and seeing that we might have to deal with BOTH Hell & Heaven

We arent going to go against Heaven. Imperius, yes, Malthael, maybe. Hell, for sure.
but, we arent going to be going against Tyreal and Auriel and Ithereal.

And its always been my thought that Lillith is on our side, hopefully... there will be a plot about her joining us.
We'll need all the help we can get against Tathamet...
I mean, she is the only demon that actually did 'care' about the nephalems isn't she?

My point is, it's quite obvious that in the next D3 expansion the heavens won't be our allies and seeing that we might have to deal with BOTH Hell & Heaven, what if we release her and convince her to become a mortal and help the heroes and guide humanity like Tyreal.

Through her we could take a more intresting approach, See some more interesting dialogues and etc.
Plus she IS the mother of humanity(while the father wanted his children dead on the floor)

What do you think?

First of all, read the lore again (The Sin Wars, for starters) Lilith "cared" about the nephalem (actually, only about Uldyssian ul-Diomed) because she wanted to USE them to destroy Inarius and the Temple of Light and the Church of the Triune and takeover Sanctuary. So... no, thanks, I don't want her on my side or anywhere near Sanctuary.
She's not like Kulle, she's a demon and Kulle was a human (a Nephalem maybe? Who knows?) I would trust Kulle more, though just a little more.

Again mistaken: Lilith IS NOT the mother of humanity, nor Inarius is the father. They're just a couple within many angels and demons who chose to breed the Nephalem (not humanity) They were the first to do these, but not the only ones. Lore mentions them only because no other is left alive (Lilith herself killed the rest)
we killed lillith in d2.
02/28/2013 02:22 AMPosted by Zagara
we killed lillith in d2.

You can't permanently kill demons, D1-D3 pretty much proved this and the reason is explained in D3. The demons and angels aren't really living beings.

Tyrael afterall was completely destroyed when the world stone exploded, but the heart recreated him. The angels believed, incorrectly, that by attaching a demonic soul into a soul gem and then breaking the soul gem that the trapped demon soul would cease to exist instead of being sucked up by the dragon heart and recreated. However this was ultmately untrue. the demon stone just sucks up the soul and prevents it from escaping however the moment the demon stone is broken the trapped soul is freed.

What do you think?

First of all, read the lore again (The Sin Wars, for starters) Lilith "cared" about the nephalem (actually, only about Uldyssian ul-Diomed) because she wanted to USE them to destroy Inarius and the Temple of Light and the Church of the Triune and takeover Sanctuary. So... no, thanks, I don't want her on my side or anywhere near Sanctuary.
She's not like Kulle, she's a demon and Kulle was a human (a Nephalem maybe? Who knows?) I would trust Kulle more, though just a little more.

Again mistaken: Lilith IS NOT the mother of humanity, nor Inarius is the father. They're just a couple within many angels and demons who chose to breed the Nephalem (not humanity) They were the first to do these, but not the only ones. Lore mentions them only because no other is left alive (Lilith herself killed the rest)

She's the mother and Inarius is the father in the same way that Adam and Eve are cited as the mother and father of humans in Christianity. I get what you're saying, like all Nephalem weren't created from them directly, but without their leaving the Eternal Conflict and leading other renegade angels and demons to Sanctuary, there would be no Sanctuary or Nephalem (which are indeed humans). Renegades joined because they were the leaders, they had the first Nephalem. They are the "mother" and "father", both figuratively and partly literally.
Read the sin war trilogy and all will be explained. The only being not related to innarius and Lilith was trang 'oul the dragon only taught the necromancers his "gifts". Bul Kathos was the son of innarius so all life in sanctuary was spawn of demon and angel.