Lost Gold

Technical Support
I lost 2million gold on a bid on Inna's Temperance which must have failed because I am currently the winning bid and the auction has ended but I have not received the item or the refunded gold, very annoying as I would like to use the gold elsewhere.
happened to me yesterday put 25m bid on ring with 1 minute and got neither. Been almost a day now.
this happen to me just now.. 1.7M gold deducted from my account but i didn't received the item I successfully bid...some more I can't find any related transaction record.

This seem like a common issue, anyone know how to get the item or refund the gold?
happen to me as well 3.7m missing, encounter a 'auction house encounter heavy traffic and overload' error.bid ended,dint say i win or outbid no refund/item on the complete tab, 12hour already passed.
same on me! i had bid a witching hour belt
The AH is slow lately when processing transactions, usually by several hours or so. Wait at least 72 hours and if your item or gold hasn't been sent by then, go ahead and submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Taking 'several hours' to process an AH transaction is not acceptable. I don't know what todays AH maintence was for but obviously more work needs to be done. Hopfully this will be resolved soon.
It's fairly annoying when you see items go by on the AH while you have no gold due to terrible maintenance
I have done the ticket and still no refund. Why so slow?

There aren't any transactions for an Inna's Temperance on your account not showing outbid gold already being reclaimed. There were two transactions with bids near the 2 million you mentioned.

ID - 1331146220 for 2,326,993 reclaimed 2013-01-27 at 00:39:14 UTC
ID - 1332512599 for 2,400,000 reclaimed 2013-01-27 at 08:36:11 UTC

Each was for a different Inna's Temperance based on item ids.