Skorn Barb Vs Siege and Kull. Video

Barbarian
You hear a lot of bad talk about barbs and how they are weak without WoTB. You also hear a lot of talk about how Skorn users need to use a LS skorn in order to survive. Well here's proof that you dont need either! Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sVQUXDGk3Y&feature=youtu.be
^ RAIN FTW
Yeah, you don't need either, you just need 185K unbuffed dps with a SoJ and 1M EHP lol.

Seriously though, interesting tactics and nice vid.
This just in, uber uber geared barb can solo things on MP10 that undergeared people can't solo.
01/31/2013 10:50 PMPosted by xNyudox
This just in, uber uber geared barb can solo things on MP10 that undergeared people can't solo.

Oh please give me a break. A week from now you'll probably see someone do this same feat with under 100 mil gold. Almost anything is possible with the right tactics.
lol i like how you make a mockery of the mechanics in this fight. for a while there i thought you were trying to beat the fight without ever grabbing a health globe or using a potion.
*claps hands*

I love the application of sprint-marathon in the fight. Great work!!
01/31/2013 10:53 PMPosted by RAiN

Oh please give me a break. A week from now you'll probably see someone do this same feat with under 100 mil gold. Almost anything is possible with the right tactics.

You could be the first one to try it! As it stands, half (or more) of your gear pieces are worth more than my entire set, and it's not like my gear is terrible gear :)

Pretty much any class could solo mp10 ubers with your ~few billion in gear.
Watch me kite and nearly die despite billions in gear!

That's just doing it wrong. There is a reason no strong MP10 carry barbs use Sprint - Marathon instead of WotB. It would be miserable and inefficient to play like that all the time. Your video proves that barbs are weak without WotB.

Pretty much any class could solo mp10 ubers with your ~few billion in gear.

Yes but you seem to be missing the point, so I have underlined it in your post. Any class "could" do it but that doesn't make it a cakewalk - that fight is difficult on MP10 even with 100bil worth of gear.

Therefore the OP doing it with notable holes in his build qualifies as interesting. Kudos OP.
This video wasnt about effciency. it was just to show that you dont have to rely on 1 particular skill or 1 particular item to get the job done. also i didnt spend billions on my gear. hell if i had billions i would have all the best gear in the game. i put in over 700 hours into this game. i've made over a billion gold getting to lvl 100 paragon alone + all the gear i found and sold. Also, you do know that theres a video of ww barb doing mp 10 ubers with less then 100 mil spent on his gear total. Like myself, he didnt do it to be effcient. He did it to show that it can be done and probably just to have a little fun.

TLDR: In end if your not having fun playing the game why play?
02/01/2013 06:08 AMPosted by RAiN
also i didnt spend billions on my gear. hell if i had billions i would have all the best gear in the game.

I like you video and appreciate what you did.

That being said ... this statement is off. You may not have spent billions on your gear but it is worth billions. Anyone building that set today would pay 3+billion without a gun and mask.
IK belt you cheaatteedddd
Just watched the vid----CRAZY bro, just plain CRAAAZY.

I have 6 machines and will be inviting Castablanca and my bro Goo at 12:30am EST (if I'm off work on time)...if you're on i'll send an invite.

Just ignore the haters. Cheers.
Firstly ~ Nice work!

But no offense or whatsoever. Your gear are really top notched!!

What i notice

With 75k HP, many a times your HP is on the edge > for most barbs i believe we dont have even 50k HP

Your DPS without WOTB > already way higher then most barb fully buff XD

I believe you took a couple of tries before snatching the win XD, which makes it even harder for lesser gear barbs.

Its doable but very gear dependent. No offense! Hopefully someone can do a similiar build budget run soon. ^_^
Firstly ~ Nice work!

But no offense or whatsoever. Your gear are really top notched!!

What i notice

With 75k HP, many a times your HP is on the edge > for most barbs i believe we dont have even 50k HP

Your DPS without WOTB > already way higher then most barb fully buff XD

I believe you took a couple of tries before snatching the win XD, which makes it even harder for lesser gear barbs.

Its doable but very gear dependent. No offense! Hopefully someone can do a similiar build budget run soon. ^_^

it's not the same as what det0x did with the WW kit. HoTA is an EHP check and sustain check.
Well if someone with mediocre gear would like to lend me theres. it would be interesting to do it all over again. im thinking....

50K hp
6k armor
500+ ar
150k dps

that should make for some interesting game play