Disabled Veteran LF HC Playing Buddies

Hardcore
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to HC (Lost a lvl 56 2 days ago and have a new char to lvl 50). I'm on oxygen for the rest of my life and its been 16 months since I was able to walk due to a condition in my knees. To say the least, I play quite a bit. Most of my friends aren't interested in playing HC and every time I join a public game, I get booted or asked to leave. I'm heavily medicated on pain meds and so I'm a bit slow. I'm looking for a few patient people who are on quite a bit who would be interested in running stuff with me. Add me DanielMeyer#1505

Thank you,

Daniel Meyer
I'm not on that often anymore, but you can add me.
Thank you. I'm looking for people who still play regularly though. I appreciate the offer and if you begin playing more let me know!
Sent you a request. I might be limited until the end of March though.
Little off-topic, but thank you for doing what you do ( or did in this case!). Some of us Americans appreciate all the crazyness you guys sign up for! SO have a nice day on me! I'll send you a friend request too, as I play diablo a little too much :)
Hello,

I myself am a veteran that received a medical discharge and am currently attending college on my GI bill. I frequently play every night on my HC monk (lvl 53 currently) and would love to have someone to play with.

Please add me if you would like to.
Little off-topic, but thank you for doing what you do (or did in this case!). Some of us Americans appreciate all the craziness you guys sign up for!

^This

I'm usually on quite a bit. I don't have any characters around your level at the moment but if you would like some help on your way to 60 or someone to farm some inferno with when you get there feel free to add me. I work the graveyard shift (Vegas, lol) but I log on randomly between sleep and whatnot on the days I work. On my days off I am on quite a bit though.
You can add me man. I'm on a lot after 530 depending on where you live. I also am looking for HC friends cause no one I know is willing to play haha. Sims#1615
First off, I just want to say "Thank you!" for giving up so much to serve your country.

Feel free to add me or when I get on later tonight (at work), I'll send a request. I'm a casual player, mostly play solo and I don't power level, play mostly self-found. I am usually on in the evenings for a few hours in Eastern time, around 8pm or so, weekends, it could be anytime.

Not sure about anyone else but I've been thinking it would be fun starting a fresh party with level 1 characters and taking them through the game as a unit.
02/04/2013 01:43 PMPosted by DonDraper
I find nothing honorable about military "service", since you brought it up.

Well then keep your opinion to yourself.... This is the stuff Im talking about. Why do you feel the need to get on this thread and say something like that? WHY?.... There are alot of things about politics and what not I don't agree with either, but you have to be the biggest troll alive to get on a disabled Vet's thread and post something like this.... Sad is the only word I can think of to describe you.

Mr. Meyer you can add me as well,.. Im on during the week at night and all weekend usually. Hope to game with ya soon;
02/04/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Swisha

Well then keep your opinion to yourself.... This is the stuff Im talking about. Why do you feel the need to get on this thread and say something like that? WHY?.... There are alot of things about politics and what not I don't agree with either, but you have to be the biggest troll alive to get on a disabled Vet's thread and post something like this.... Sad is the only word I can think of to describe you.

Mr. Meyer you can add me as well,.. Im on during the week at night and all weekend usually. Hope to game with ya soon;

I agree with Swisha.
god bless you guys
Never said OP's physical condition wasn't tragic.
02/04/2013 02:10 PMPosted by DonDraper
Never said OP's physical condition wasn't tragic.

Time and place, and this is neither the time nor the place for that comment... I'm not saying you're not entitled to you're opinion, but saying that in this thread is pretty low. The OP was giving some back ground info as to his playing abilties and asking for "patient people" to party with. Other's felt the need to commend him for his service to USA, and the sacrifices he's made. If you don't want to quest with him, and have nothing positive to say.... THEN YOU JUST DON'T POST... If I don't agree with someone or don't have any meaningful input towards a topic or discussion, I just don't post... plain and simple.
Thank you for your service and I wish you the best! I served in the U.S. Navy for 6 years.
Wow, I didn't meant to cause issues because of stating I'm a disabled veteran. I just know that "speedsters" get frustrated with me because I'm not able to keep up most the time. I tend to be thorough and collect most things in HC as well because its hard to keep gold up in HC.

To everyone who had nice things to say, thank you very much. I wasn't trolling for a pity party. I was trying to be honest about why I'm slow when I play so you wouldn't be surprised if we join up together.

To DonDraper, I respect your opinion and hope that the freedom you enjoy on a daily basis is appreciated on another level of some sort.

02/04/2013 07:39 AMPosted by Vekz
I work the graveyard shift (Vegas, lol) but I log on randomly between sleep and whatnot on the days I work. On my days off I am on quite a bit though.

Vekz, I live in Las Vegas as well!!! That's awesome!

02/04/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Swisha

Swisha, thanks for defending me so fervently. It means a lot to me.
Wow, I didn't meant to cause issues because of stating I'm a disabled veteran.

It's a hot button issue for some reason. Don't recall if the guys in this thread were involved in the last thread but I remember it getting heated.

So it's not you.
It's a hot button issue for some reason. Don't recall if the guys in this thread were involved in the last thread but I remember it getting heated.

So it's not you.

Well that's good. I guess from now on I'll avoid mentioning it. This post has led to me meeting some awesome people though! Thanks everyone!
02/04/2013 01:43 PMPosted by DonDraper

Why even post this??