How come this game has no Guild/Clan support?

General Discussion
but starcraft does?
maaaah !@#$%^ dominicanooo! LOL

u wanna join my clan breh?
cuz its not wow and I hope it stays that way
maaaah !@#$%^ dominicanooo! LOL

u wanna join my clan breh?

ur da scumbag who stole my gold in call of dutie!!!!
LOL

rematch? rofl
Because Demon Hunters don't do "guilds"
Dude,

Are you dominican? i am dominican too add me in game we have a large domincian player base and a clan

GaMei#1776
I agree, There should be little mini guild banners on top of our personal banners in-game. Shows what guild/clan you belong to. Have /guild chat with some /slash commands for ranks and rank titles with message of the day text from the leader/s. Keep guildies informed of whatever they are planning etc. I think this would bring more people together and keep people playing, form a community. I would also have guild profiles online so people can see who rolls with who. This will lead to guild pvp fights and other competitions. I love this idea, just a few things off the top of my head there. I'll stop here because my coffee is ready !
02/04/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Gerakus
I agree, There should be little mini guild banners on top of our personal banners in-game. Shows what guild/clan you belong to. Have /guild chat with some /slash commands for ranks and rank titles with message of the day text from the leader/s. Keep guildies informed of whatever they are planning etc. I think this would bring more people together and keep people playing, form a community. I would also have guild profiles online so people can see who rolls with who. This will lead to guild pvp fights and other competitions. I love this idea, just a few things off the top of my head there. I'll stop here because my coffee is ready !

this guy for new game director
In other Diablo games you didn't have clan/guild support however many of us formed guilds. We would all roll new characters with (guild acronym)-character name then attempted to build flawless characters with no wasted stat or skill points because back then we couldn't reset them. Nothing is stopping you from making a guild.
02/04/2013 07:40 AMPosted by Dominican
but starcraft does?

no esports support so clans are useless here

not in the mmo genre so guilds are useless here

only 4 people per game so just invite your friends and pretend you are in a guild/clan

i never heard of a dungeon crawler having a guild or clan system before and i am sure that blizzard was thinking the samething
That's what happends when they decide to go console mode. The social aspects gets thrown in the toilet. 4player games, no lobby etc etc.

This is quite the improvement, so some folks at blizzard knows what they're doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwS5t2SLsDo
i never heard of a dungeon crawler having a guild or clan system before and i am sure that blizzard was thinking the samething

You sound like a follower and one that doesn't think outside the box often enough. Assuming Blizzard thinks the same way you do as asinine.
because this...is a...wait for it...A SINGLE PLAYER GAME

IS YOUR MIND BLOWN OR WHAT?!