Rip Phong, 47 para monk

Hardcore
Got DCed on mp5 a3 running with a barb buddy.

First HC toon, first death. Don't really know how I feel about this; had about 100-120m invested in that toon. If anyone wants my backup monk gear, feel free to add me, I don't think I'm rerolling or if I am, it probably won't be monk again.
Sorry to hear that. When your HC character dies, take your time off D3 for a while. You'll feel a lot better after a few days. And good luck with your next HC character.
Sorry to hear about that disconnect. That's a nice run you had there especially on a first HC character. If you do decide to reroll, best of luck.
Sorry to hear. Mine died a few days ago too... I had been working on her for 3 months.

RIP
So sorry buddy, hurry back up so we can run again. Its so depressing watchin you die not to fightin, but to d/c, i couldn't do anything but watch u die to the elite pack. It's so unfair, but on the bright side, you had a awesome run and found enough gears to cover ur lost.

RIP

Damn D/C, i don't think anyone can survive that on a d/c. MP5 in the middle of elite pack
i noticed that when i opened the game today... RIP
May your fallen hero never be forgotten.

Sorry to hear :(
RIP man. I DCed last night just as I was walking towards an elite pack but it was MP0 so I survived somehow.
02/04/2013 07:40 AMPosted by Thominator
RIP man. I DCed last night just as I was walking towards an elite pack but it was MP0 so I survived somehow.

Yeah, I learned my lesson. Not gonna mess around too much with higher mps.
The fallen are always remembered and never forgotten.
Sorry to see you go, RIP.
We had great duo monk speed runs.
R.I.P.
I just lost my para10 DH a few days ago. I am re-rolling monk atm, should be 60 today.

Yeah, I learned my lesson. Not gonna mess around too much with higher mps.

RIP bud

That's why I was always hesitant to run with you guys in the higher MP's. Not that my WD or Barb can't handle it... But that D/C... It can sneak up on ya. Like everyone said, give it a few days, you'll climb back on that high horse. Muppet and I will carry you til you find some good gear lol. I have an Inna's helm you can have, or some dh items too if you wanna reroll. Hope you stick around, it was always fun running with you.