Cant send items from completed tab in GAH

Bug Report
bought 9000 Flawless squares so i can craft gems. it took my gold and the 9000 flawless squares are in my completed tab but it says i cant send them to my stash. its been 1 hour so i'll give it a few days and see what happens.

so my bug report is= cant send items from completed tab to my stash :)
02/01/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Omrakos
The AH issues are being worked on but there's no ETA at this time as to when they'll be resolved. That's all the info we have right now. No one has lost items or gold though, transactions are just being delayed much longer than people are accustomed to.

Normally, transactions are completed very quickly, within minutes, and no more than 72 hours. However, due to the current AH problems, transactions may take up to 5 days. If you haven't received your item/gold/money after that, you should put in a support ticket ( ), as directed by the sticky:

Follow these steps:
  • Choose Diablo III from the "Select a game or product" dropdown
  • "Choose from a list of pre-defined topics"
  • "I have an issue with a purchase or payment."
    • For the Gold Auction House: "My purchase or payment issue is not listed here."
    • For the Real Money Auction House: "I have an issue with a Real Money Auction House purchase."

• Scroll to the bottom, and select "SUBMIT A TICKET" or "LIVE CHAT"
  • Include as much information as possible. Item, order number, gold/money amount, date and time, etc.
  • Ask that your ticket be escalated to the appropriate team for AH transactions since it's been more than 5 days.