ERROR 316009

Hardcore
SO I THOUGHT I'D TRY MY HAND AT MAKING A HC CHARACTER. IT WAS HONESTLY A FUN REWARDING EXPERIENCE THAT I WILL NEVER DO AGAIN. I WAS EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS, I READ ALL THE GUIDES, I OVER LEVELED AND OVER GEARED FOR EVERY ZONE, I EVEN MADE SURE I ONLY PLAYED WHEN I HAD A SOLID CONNECTION. I LEVELED MY BARB ALL THE WAY TO LEVEL 59 WITH ONLY 2 BARS TO GO. THEN JUST AS I TRULY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT TO LEVEL 60 BLIZZARD WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GIVE ME A GOOD OL' ERROR 316009 IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT. I WAS DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER AND WHEN I WAS ABLE TO LOG BACK IN MY CHARACTER WAS DEAD! WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE MY ANGER. I HAVE BEEN CONTINUALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS GAME FROM THE DAY IT WAS RELEASED; SO I JUST WANTED TO GET ON HERE AND SAY THAT AS A LONG TIME FAN OF THE DIABLO SERIES I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GAME AND BLIZZARD FOR RELEASING IT IN ITS CURRENT STATE. .
k
Just for future reference, if you don't want blizz to delete your post in all caps, you gotta put some lower cases in. I think the mod automatically locks threads that start out with a post like this, because they automatically assume you are trolling.

SO I ThOUGHT I'D TRY MY HAND AT MAKING A HC CHarACTER. IT WAS HONESTLY A FUN REWARDINg EXPERIeNCE THAT I WILL NEVER DO AGAIN. I WAS EXTREmELY CAUTIOUS, I READ ALL THE GuIDES, I OVER LEVELED AND OVER GEARED FOR EVERY ZONE, I EvEN MADE SURE I ONLY PLAyED WhEN I HAD A SOLID CONNECTION. I LEVELED MY BARb ALL THE WAY TO LEVEL 59 WITH ONLY 2 BARS TO GO. THEN JUST AS I TRULY THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT TO LEVEL 60 BLIZZARD WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GIVE ME A gOOD OL' ERROR 316009 IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT. I WAS DIScONNECTED FROM THE SERVER AND WHEN I WAS ABLE TO LOG BACK IN MY CHARACTER WAS DEAD! WORDS CAN NoT DESCRIBE MY ANGER. I HAVE BEEN CONTINUALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS GAME FrOM THE DAY IT WAS RELEASED; SO I JUST WANTED TO GET ON HERE AND SAY THAT AS A LONG TIME FAN OF THE DIABLO SERIES I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GAME AND BLIzZARD FOR RELEASInG IT IN ITS CURRENT STATE. .

Fixed.
That's unfortunate.
I'm just curious, and I honestly don't mean this post to be a troll, I'm genuinely sincerely curious, why you posted in all caps, Grundel. I've always wondered why people do this, and this seemed like a good opportunity to ask, thus my question.

Will you share your reason with us?
Pretty obvious. He's frustrated with life.
Dat all caps.
Sorry to hear about your loss, OP. :/
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It must be hard. Dieing. In a HC game... never would have thought it possible... DC is the new Lag. Pretty sure if it wasn't for DC and Lag no one would ever die in this game. Good thing arcades are a thing of the past. People would be running around CAPS LOCKING like mad.!. Call me a troll. But OP needs to look at some HC cemetaries and take his tears back to softcore.
so what, you lost 13-14 h of your life? hardly any reason to make a post like this, imo... When you die in hardcore you die, simple as that.
Easy guide to look stupid.

Step 1 : Write all your text in cap lock.

Congrat's, you've made it!