Last time I played this game was June 7th..

Hardcore
So Ive decided that I would like to come back to D3. As the title states I haven't played since June 7th can anyone give me a quick summary on whats new now? I also would like to start a new HC toon so if anyone is down to play just drop me a line ingame.
There are patch notes available - a lot has gone on.

My advice, fire up the game and learn through trial and error.

Here's a few things:
- inferno is nerfed
- paragon levels
- legendaries buffed
- monster power (increase difficulty of monsters for increased xp/mf/gf) (read patch notes for this)
- a few class buffs, more incoming
- hellfire ring (read patch notes)
Ya Im rerolling a Barb on HC mode. I hear the community is better on this side of the fence, I quit back in june because I didn't like the idea of RMAH. One quick question, is the economy better on the HC side?
The only functioning econonmy is on the HC side. So its better by default
HC has a great economy imo. and no RMAH.
difficulty has been nurfed

the game is much more hc friendly now
stay on your break and stand by on tuesday.
02/08/2013 05:58 AMPosted by SkyLiT
Ya Im rerolling a Barb on HC mode. I hear the community is better on this side of the fence, I quit back in june because I didn't like the idea of RMAH. One quick question, is the economy better on the HC side?

This "community" is no longer the same as when you left back in June. People on this forum are decent. But public games could be a hit and miss. Just watch out for PK'ers. Search for PK'er list or vote kick pk. Make sure you don't fall for those tricks. Avoid playing with known scammers or pk'ers.
02/08/2013 05:22 AMPosted by SkyLiT
I also would like to start a new HC toon so if anyone is down to play just drop me a line ingame.

So proud. Viva la Hardcore army!
02/08/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Araxom
I also would like to start a new HC toon so if anyone is down to play just drop me a line ingame.

So proud. Viva la Hardcore army!

Nice to see an HC ally in blue.