Ask the Devs Update

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 13 14 15
hey, I had seizures and 3 leg surgeries in the past 4 months(compartment syndrome when I kicked SOMETHING during my 4 days seizing THROUGH IV anti-convulsives,) and Im still caught up on everything I've needed done(except for straightening out my insurance to get my bills paid out, as I also had 3 orthopedic Dr visits 2 neurologic visits physical therapy 2x a week and a vision appointment; plus hanging out with my step sister and neice and keeping up the housework.) but using the flu as an excuse? wussies
3 hours until PR-speak...yay!
02/11/2013 06:34 AMPosted by Dankman
hey, I had seizures and 3 leg surgeries in the past 4 months(compartment syndrome when I kicked SOMETHING during my 4 days seizing THROUGH IV anti-convulsives,) and Im still caught up on everything I've needed done(except for straightening out my insurance to get my bills paid out, as I also had 3 orthopedic Dr visits 2 neurologic visits physical therapy 2x a week and a vision appointment; plus hanging out with my step sister and neice and keeping up the housework.) but using the flu as an excuse? wussies

Watch out, we got a badass over here.
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
it's been a month. when are you releasing the patch?
02/08/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Lylirra
UI engineer

as if!

next you'll imply you have unicorns or other mythical creatures working on D3.
02/11/2013 08:04 AMPosted by STG
UI engineer

as if!

next you'll imply you have unicorns or other mythical creatures working on D3.

this
If answering some community questions takes twice as long as expected, I can't help asking myself how long would 1.07 patch take...
02/11/2013 09:34 AMPosted by dajusta
When will the QnA come out????????????

"When it's done" or "Soon" take your pick
Posted by dajusta
When will the QnA come out????????????

"When it's done" or "Soon" take your pick

Hahaha +1
?