Some things for future patches/improvements

General Discussion
Hello to all of you,

I couldn't find exact forum category to share my ideas/requirements, so I'm posting this to this forum.

Things would be good for future patches/improvements:
- Turning on/off experience text on experience bar (also for health and spirit, fury etc. bar)
- More customisation options on "Options" menu, maybe like WoW.
- More players in a party, like 8 players instead of 4.
- Some things to gain after PvP wins, like Honor Points or such, no need it to be a currency, it can be just like, how paragon level adds nice status bar to your char name.

Those are my ideas for now in my mind. You can also adds your ideas. And I wish Developers evaluate those ideas.
i like the idea of having more players in a public game

there's 5 classes yet only 4 spots

kinda doesn't make sense
Hello to all of you,

I couldn't find exact forum category to share my ideas/requirements, so I'm posting this to this forum.

Things would be good for future patches/improvements:
- Turning on/off experience text on experience bar (also for health and spirit, fury etc. bar)
- More customisation options on "Options" menu, maybe like WoW.
- More players in a party, like 8 players instead of 4.
- Some things to gain after PvP wins, like Honor Points or such, no need it to be a currency, it can be just like, how paragon level adds nice status bar to your char name.

Those are my ideas for now in my mind. You can also adds your ideas. And I wish Developers evaluate those ideas.

Go back to wow.

I have opened this topic to other players share their opionions and wishes. Not to create play areas for childs.