Name #1 reason you bought D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 21 22 23 25 Next
Played Diablo 1 as soon as it was released same with 2 and now with 3. Love the series.
Each game is different from the game before which makes sense really, why make the same game all over again?

i think this is a common trend with big name games these days, even though the player base of every game always drools over the previous version; updating the graphics doesn't really cut it... seeing how titles such as gw2 are completely different than the first, d3 is another good example

edit: and then every troll forumer calls devs of such game idiots/incompetent/fools, but really theyre the ones just posting on the forums and they have the jobs, really mind boggling to me.
I saw gameplay vids years ago (you all know the ones) fell in love, and swore not to ruin the game by reading too much about it before release.

After all, it's a Blizzard game - it HAS to be great.

And D2 was great, so why wouldn't it be?

Boy oh boy, what a mistake.
To recapture what I felt--fear and wonder--that I felt when I first played Diablo 2.
02/07/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Uber
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
02/07/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Daaammmnn
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
02/07/2013 05:31 PMPosted by SeeknDestroy
Diablo 2
Big fan of Diablo 1 & 2 = Automatically i would buy Diablo 3.
Even if they dont fix the Diablo 3 game or i lose the will to play Diablo 3, i would buy the expansion/expansions no matter what.

Hey look! its another blizz employee.

Has a handful of kills, maybe 5 minutes worth, but yet loves the game sooo much that he'd buy the expansion no matter what. Derp.
Diablo 2
Wow season pass. I wouldn't have spent money on this game, don't get me wrong it had potential, but it lacks almost everything that made Diablo II (which I still play now a decade+ later) great.
Diablo 2
I saw gameplay vids years ago (you all know the ones) fell in love, and swore not to ruin the game by reading too much about it before release.

After all, it's a Blizzard game - it HAS to be great.

And D2 was great, so why wouldn't it be?

Boy oh boy, what a mistake.

Man, oh man!Remember the video showcasing the barbaarian.Hordes and hordes of demons coming at him.Faster gameplay.Runes were dropping.disposable followers.3 dimensional interaction (barb jumping over obstacles) that video made me drool.

And of course the most legendary ARPG of all ttime.Diablo2

How in the world did they ruin it so badly unless there was some overeaching design philosophy that dictated too much over amazing gameplay?
DIABLO 2 !!!!!~~~!!!!

Diablo 2