Free set for a lucky monk!

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
i need some new gear for my monk :D
cant wait til get the sword :)
02/11/2013 08:51 AMPosted by baggins

I'll be sure that you get the sword if I ever decide to give it away ;)
02/11/2013 08:51 AMPosted by baggins

My current sword and name my first born son MrNasty for Rip Breath!
02/11/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Shade

My current sword and name my first born son MrNasty for Rip Breath!

There's too many intangibles with naming your first son MrNasty what if you never have a son?! I'm not sure I'd be willing to take that risk just yet!
Sign me up, could use the help. Pick me :D
I would love to break past 60k!
I could really use some gear :D if i do win some what just give me some stuff you think would help me cause I already have some pretty good gear but I have a lot of room to improve on :D anyway thanks!
I might have to push this back until tomm night I haven't even checked out what the final stats will be but it's nothing too fancy it's more so a beginners set but I'll post final stats when I get home tonight and pick the winner tomm.
Well final stats are

34k DPS
746 All Resist with OwE
48k HP
1.6k Life on Hit

This is definitely more of a defensive build with reduction from litany and what not. It's just a beginners set I only spent a couple mil on it but does have some nice items.
How about me? :p
I guess i could use a set to start making some decent dmg, so thanks for the chance
I'm kind of stuck where I am and could really use some extra gear (especially the LoH gear). Thanks.
Please Please...
I would really appreciate it.
I've been away from the game for a few months and am trying to get back into it but am woefully undergeared.
I'm a medical student so I don't have much time to play and would really enjoy being able to get right back into it.
I just came back to D3 after a long hiatus, how about a little welcome back gift? :) thanks for welcome back in other thread.
is that with the sword and where do I collect :)

baggins

the greedy monk
is that with the sword and where do I collect :)

baggins

the greedy monk

lol yes the sword plus my whole normal gear! some day..maybe soon..maybe not?! we shall see mr.baggins!
pretty please! pick me pick me! >:D
just pulling your leg for chits and giggles :)