That's right Nameless =p

Monk
<3 to all ... you guys are all awesome.
Awwww, Bane!! :( I had no idea when we were in game. :( My heart sank when I read that. Let me know if you need more tears. I'll be more than happy to help out towards some new gloves.

ETA: You're welcome, Nameless!!! :D See you next weekend!
Ya'll are great ... giving me sympathy instead of flaming my deserving a*s. Lol. Thanks for the love.
Ok, Nameless is 100% officially not supposed to be reading this...
let the trash talking begin! muwahahaha
Sorry for taking up an entire thread :(
02/17/2013 10:27 PMPosted by Bane
Ya'll are great ... giving me sympathy instead of flaming my deserving a*s. Lol. Thanks for the love.

So, how'd the crafts turn out? :P
Came here to see Nameless' pals pick on him, but instead read about Bane's misfortunes! Sorry Bane. I presume those T&Ts are being used in meantime as opposed to the ones lost? I don't have any AR ones, but if you're still missing gloves u can have the ones on my DH (some AR, but not high DPS). I think my profile is down though, if I recall it's CC+IAS+AR+CR and ~160 dex
Ok, Nameless is 100% officially not supposed to be reading this...
let the trash talking begin! muwahahaha
Sorry for taking up an entire thread :(

Tsk, tsk, tsk.... ;)

So, how'd the crafts turn out? :P

Lol ... Crafted like 50+ gloves last night, but none were acceptable. :) I'm watching some on AH for the moment, because I'm relatively impatient and have little faith that I'll be fortunate enough to craft some with the stats I want/need.

Edited to add: I actually don't see myself getting into crafting too much. I could be wrong and get totally addicted, but to me it just seems, meh.
Came here to see Nameless' pals pick on him, but instead read about Bane's misfortunes! Sorry Bane. I presume those T&Ts are being used in meantime as opposed to the ones lost? I don't have any AR ones, but if you're still missing gloves u can have the ones on my DH (some AR, but not high DPS). I think my profile is down though, if I recall it's CC+IAS+AR+CR and ~160 dex

Yeah, I've kind of high jacked his thread, though quite unintentionally. This is not the way I prefer to get attention! I'd rather have a thread like, "I made it to 200k dps," instead of making this noob move. ^_^

The T&Ts are courtesy of Gotaplanstan and will do fabulously till I find some of my own. :) Thanks for your kind offer, though. :]
Nameless you were a huge supporter of the guide/info list being sticky'd
Thanks!

I bet you notice that before this :)

See you Saturday, I have some plans you may be able to use :)
its ok bane I have just made my first vendor boo boo my 9 aps litany of the undaunted it sucks because I didn't even no when where how but I guess im never gonna item swap for ubers anymore

but im not mad hope you craft bis gloves bane
The Love is strong in here....
love is in the air
Nothin but love for all my monky friends. <3
End of the week already Nameless.

I need 5 more Act I keys before I have 12 machines. Don't ask me why I'm farming keys...
I'm thinking we can make some brimstones this weekend ;)
Oh oh! Invite me to Ubers!
02/22/2013 07:17 AMPosted by Piffle
Oh oh! Invite me to Ubers!

There was one spot open, it's YOURS!

I think we should all pool them and blow through everything we got. I have a record of 12* machines :)

*as in the most I ever had ;)
End of the week buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Worse...

I salvaged them. And I don't know how. While it is true that it surely takes an idiot to do something like that

It's been a while since I did this but I felt the butt-hurt more than once.

Gear identification and gear swap being the exact same button and an action that can be done concurrently is a design flaw. A moments inattention when you ID items after a run can cause you to lose very valuable items.

What I find odd is that bliz has done nothing to address this. Real $ is at stake. Having a blatant design flaw that allows for easy loss of real-$ items is not something you want to leave unaddressed.

idk, perhaps I am just used to dealing with flaws like this when the stakes are a bit higher than video game items...but, it seems to me they should be scrambling to fix this. The fact that they are on record of having no intention of getting around to fixing it any time soon is just weird.