PVP BEWARE PERMANENT DEATH !

Hardcore
02/13/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Navigator
Bump for response. That is total bull!@#$ if they don't restore the HC chars who died in the PVP zone.

Considering the GM response I got basically said "F off we don't care" it does not look very likely.
Bio you need to go take a break and come back once you've chilled out. Your behavior right now on these forums isn't doing you any favors. If you continue to act like that then SC and the GD forums are -------------------->
02/13/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Bio
Considering the GM response I got basically said "F off we don't care" it does not look very likely.

If Blizzard's system is designed like Mythic's was, there are multiple levels of GMs (we had three). I would honestly call Blizzard (they have a support number) and be escalated up. You can escalate through the in game system, but it is not very efficient (again assuming Mythic was like Blizzard).

I think directly calling Blizzard is your best shot.

Edit: My apologies for the 1st post I made to you, it was a tad harsher than it should have been, I reciprocated your venom a tad.
Coming from a guy with a para 2 character? You realize I am almost para 80 and have multiple HC characters, I have been around the HC community before you were playing.
@poxy
This is not acceptable.
dude no one cares... well maybe a couple ppl do.
That's it though. Crying sure doesn't help.
There is something seriously wrong when they tell us something is safe and then it isn't. They told us time and time again that hardcore pvp deaths were not permanent. It doesn't matter to me if they are actually permanent or not but just that it is what blizzard tells us so we know what we are risking.
Coming from a guy with a para 2 character? You realize I am almost para 80 and have multiple HC characters, I have been around the HC community before you were playing.
@poxy
This is not acceptable.

Yes it sucks and I agree and hope you can find a way to get a roll back. I totally agree that it sucks. Congratulations on your p76 - I'm glad it wasn't this char that suffered from the bug....

I was simply trying to point out that you were getting a little worked up and were insulting regulars who were trying to help you out...

BTW - I happen to be just as proud of my p2 chars as I am of all of my other HC paragon chars. Once upon a time, your best char was a p(2) char so I won't take that as an insult. =)
@poxy
This is not acceptable.

Oh, so if I don't have a Paragon character, then my opinion doesn't matter?

I support you, Bio. But you need to cool down, bro.
02/13/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Bio

please go play in SC.

Lab.

Coming from the para 6 WD? Get out scrub, I am close to para 80 and you want to bring that week !@#$ in here? GTFO

Paragon levels have nothing to do with this. Maybe take half the energy and time you are deploying here at complaining and act, like Lykotic is suggesting ? Also, insulting others will lead you nowhere. And selective misleading quoting either.

Lab.
Bio, totally on your side and I would like to see justice served here, but yea take a break from the forums for a bit.
Lemme guess, the OP is a wife? If not, you'd make a stereotypical one, that's for sure
Wow you don't generally see this kind of thread in HC...
What happened to all the "make Pvp permanent death" lol
Do you remember clicking this button?
http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8128/title/hardcore-warning/cat/633
Do you remember clicking this button?
http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8128/title/hardcore-warning/cat/633

remember this statement?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593622316#10
Dueling isn't intended to be balanced, though, so don't expect a fair fight. That's not what dueling is about. There will probably be some match-ups in which you're one-shotted (this is a big reason why we have no permanent Hardcore deaths at the moment). There will also probably be some match-ups in which you one-shot other players. Your heroes are designed to kill things quickly and without mercy, and in this case those "things" just happen to be other heroes.

it is not working as intended and therefore blizzard should revive any character killed by this mechanic. they have shown in the past that they are willing to do similar things when they have identified their server to be at fault. this is their fault so it falls under the same category.
02/13/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks all. We're working on a hotfix for this right now and hope to have it tested and deployed as soon as possible. (In the meantime, we've also added this bug to our [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7909591041"]known issues list[/url] for 1.0.7 to help spread awareness. It's listed under "Brawling.")

Blizzard kills another character. Any chance on at least getting a "Sorry we killed you" post from a blue?
02/13/2013 07:40 PMPosted by Bio
Blizzard kills another character. Any chance on at least getting a "Sorry we killed you" post from a blue?

So tell me, have you been loathing in self pity the entire day or have you actually done anything proactive to solve your issue? Contacting a GM again or calling Blizzard?

The key to the world is problem solving and understanding how to attack a situation to get what you need.
02/13/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Lykotic

So tell me, have you been loathing in self pity the entire day or have you actually done anything proactive to solve your issue? Contacting a GM again or calling Blizzard?

The key to the world is problem solving and understanding how to attack a situation to get what you need.

I have contacted a GM twice and spent an hour on hold just for them to tell me "sorry their is nothing we can do about your problem, is their anything else you would like us to address"

Thanks for being a D-bag though, I appreciate it.
02/13/2013 09:54 PMPosted by Bio
Thanks for being a D-bag though, I appreciate it.

Well adding that to your post would be nice, how am I suppose to read your thoughts? the only thing I could think to do would be to call back and request a supervisor (if you didn't) if not.... not much you can do bro.
02/13/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Koric
This is OLD and had been present and reported MULTIPLE TIMES on PTR forums. They don't read it though, they ignore the feedback and bug reports, and this is what happens. Well deserved.

A pathetic game. Time to quit.