An Unexpected Error occured .....

Technical Support
1 2 3 6 Next
while trying to Install.
Please try again or contact Customer Support.

The above is what is currently showing after I try to open the game. (I have not managed to download any patch yet, and my game was running fine up till before the server went down). I'm surprised theres no error code this time for my situation.
Getting the exact same issue...

Does blizzard actually test anything?
Up for you D33D, same here
I get the same sh!t.

this is disappointing , hope patch 1.07 doesn't happens like this.
relieved that i'm not the only one getting the error message but hope they post something about this soon.
same issue here, no error code, just said unexpected error......why there is so many issues everytime they launch a new patch, never ends......
getting the same error here.
I'm getting this too.
same here.. where is the support team ?
SAME sh!t here -.-
Yeah, I'm hoping this is just one of those "while our servers are down while we apply the patch internally, you're unable to acquire it" that will inexplicably solve itself once the servers are running again
how long until that happens ? -.-
well i m facing this problem as well pls fix it ASAP bliz~
any update on this issue?
Having the same problem. Does anyone know the solution to this issue?
I had trouble downloading it also I just disabled peer to peer downloads worked fine
cmon this is getting beyond a joke now.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
GUYSSSS I FOUND OUT AFTER HOURS OF SEARCHING!!

Go to your account page on Battle.net then go into diablo 3 and download a new client downloader or something.

point the installer to the file that diablo 3 is installed.
and it should work. i had this problem and this fixed it.
hope this fixes it for you guys too!
thx for the solution.. will definitely try it out
GUYSSSS I FOUND OUT AFTER HOURS OF SEARCHING!!

Go to your account page on Battle.net then go into diablo 3 and download a new client downloader or something.

point the installer to the file that diablo 3 is installed.
and it should work. i had this problem and this fixed it.
hope this fixes it for you guys too!

I tired this, it did not work, when it got to the same part it unexpected errored again