share your pvp build against wizard

Witch Doctor
is spirit barrage or spiders better against wizard?
is there any must have specifique skills against wizard?

PTR players, plz share your experience.
if they use storm armor to attack and ray of frost and blizzard to slow u down.
imo wiz has the toughest time in pvp currently. No wiz has even come remotely close to beating me in a duel.

if I were to give an objective rating of the classes for pvp from what ive seen id say

wd = 5.5
monk = 5.2
barb = 5.1
dh = 5
wiz = 3.5

dogs and garg counter wiz kite offence.

acid rain counters wiz mirror image (which is wiz best pvp skill imo)
Chuck, what is your opinion on minimum dps against well geared opponents? I thought i read somewhere you saying that 100k was kind of a break point. With the extra 5% DR for monks and barbs who can have EHP 3-4m i was wondering if your opinion has changed since they gave the melee classes an additional 5% dr. Thanks.
Its not a single number, and that number thats important is not just ur dps, but also your mana regen.

The most important factor is that you can kill ur opponent from full hp to 0 in one burst of your mana pool while they are standing still. this requires anywhere from 10k dps to 200k dps based on the def of your opponent. if you run out of mana before your opponent runs out of hp thats when you have a problem because most likely their hp regen will be greater than your mana regen. and this can only be fixed by changing your gear or possibly build.

as a rough guidline of what to aim for id say 75k dps vs no shield, 130k dps vs shield. Though the toughest super tanks can only be taken down with around 200k dps.
I think you can basically close your eyes and start clicking randomly when selecting your skills and beat a wizard in PvP at ease. They are weak sauce. If they even get a storm armour hit on me I give them props.
Gotta say grasp and wall can annihilate wizards, but yea should be the class of least concern.
i use a skorn and well of souls worked pretty well so far for me ...
thank u for everyone's respond. I am concerned about wizard because I am trying to duel my friend wizard. I didnt know that they r that weak.
I encourage pros like sega or chucknorris would create a guide for differents pvp gear and skill advice against others professions
imo wiz has the toughest time in pvp currently. No wiz has even come remotely close to beating me in a duel.

if I were to give an objective rating of the classes for pvp from what ive seen id say

wd = 5.5
monk = 5.2
barb = 5.1
dh = 5
wiz = 3.5

dogs and garg counter wiz kite offence.

acid rain counters wiz mirror image (which is wiz best pvp skill imo)

I don't know how you get this rank, barb is extremely weak. You can kill most barbs super easily. Just hex and gargantuan (stun one), 2 haunt, they die. If they equip shield, a few spirit barrage, they die.
Good wizard is much stronger than barb in pvp.
You didn't meet legacy DH or strong DH, you will have trouble to kill them because you can't see where they are.
Correct rank is:
WD 5.5
DH 5.4
Wizard 5
Monk 4.8
Barb 4
Its not a single number, and that number thats important is not just ur dps, but also your mana regen.

The most important factor is that you can kill ur opponent from full hp to 0 in one burst of your mana pool while they are standing still. this requires anywhere from 10k dps to 200k dps based on the def of your opponent. if you run out of mana before your opponent runs out of hp thats when you have a problem because most likely their hp regen will be greater than your mana regen. and this can only be fixed by changing your gear or possibly build.

as a rough guidline of what to aim for id say 75k dps vs no shield, 130k dps vs shield. Though the toughest super tanks can only be taken down with around 200k dps.

yeah i have 310k dps and some barbs still are really difficult to kill... and in some cases... cannot be killed.

pretty insane actually.