AH trying to buy gems error 31048

Technical Support
AH trying to buy gems error 31048
RoyalHighnss,

I see a very large amount of successful purchases for gems made today with only a single auction failing. What exactly is the problem? You weren't very complete with your description above.
Not sure now... it showed all my items had gone to stash showed 0 in the completed tab. i search for a gem now it is saying that my ah has 50 items in it though it shows that its empty.

http://imgur.com/sXhLB5W
I cant sell or buy anything keep getting code 31048 when i try and purchase. I get error 0 when i try and sell.

http://imgur.com/1NwcJOl
Cant buy anything (Error 31048)
Cant buy anything (error 0)
I'm getting this in the gold auction house; can't buy armor or off hand. I get 31048 every time. I also can't list without getting Error 0 and a failed attempt.

Forgot to add that this was in the hardcore AH. Time to call it a night I guess.
This is not about statistics, we're talking about a real bug. There are a lot of complaints out there and the AH is behaving strangely sometimes indicating that there's more items than actually are then suddenly it's the real number, switching tabs triggers this behaviour. I think this is a hint to where the bug is coming from. Imagine that it's not a problem that can be solved trought multiple tries... it's about a few people, who I guess at some time exceeded the 50 items limit and got this problem, that are getting a lot less costumer satifaction.
I've gotten this "error 31048" on every item I've tried to buy today..Plans,items same error repeatedly,definately a problem there.
I was playing last night, and i bought a bunch of the new plans successfully, then it said i had reached my input limit, did not log me out, but i could not access the AH any longer.
I logged out and relogged again. the GAH opened up for me this time, and then presented me with error 31038 when i tried to buy something, and now has been giving me this error.
I'd say this error is occuring most of the time now. I think it's not really all the time, because I think I've tried to bid one item, didn't work then I had to buy another (not as good as the one I intended) because of error 31048.
I get this error every time I try to buy anything today. And I get an error 0 when I try to sell. Says I have 50 items in inv. and I have none. I really want to buy something but can't.
So, it turns out that If you cancel one item in your auctions, you can get the auction house working again. For now anyway.
02/14/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Curthunrus
I get this error every time I try to buy anything today. And I get an error 0 when I try to sell. Says I have 50 items in inv. and I have none. I really want to buy something but can't.

That's the same problem i'm having except its been happening since 3 hours after the patch.

02/14/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Curthunrus
So, it turns out that If you cancel one item in your auctions, you can get the auction house working again. For now anyway.

didn't do a darn thing
Error 0 when trying to sell, Error 31048 when trying to place a bid....
Same error still,I see error 31048 every time,except once a popup said I have 50 items in my completed stash,I have 32 , not 50. I moved a few more to Inventory,it updated to correct number,but error persists.
I have same error was getting error 31048 when trying to purchase or sell items on ah . now i get error 0. my AH is broke. says i have 50 items in completed tab but i have only 30
Never mind it seems to be working. i put my first peice up for sell since patch. i canceled an auction as mentioned in previous thread might fix it and it seems to be working again.
i can confirm, canceling an auction fixes it.
no errors anymore
Canceling an auction worked for me as well,thanks for the tip!