Rate the monk above you, Part III

Monk
Prev 1 4 5 6 25 Next
@SkankinLozer

Nice setup. 9/10 as I can see your rare ring slot can get some upgrades.
02/14/2013 07:20 PMPosted by SkankinLozer
@fe3doe 10/10 really nice build you got going. Grats on that ammy roll. Only change I would do is get a new vast expanse with 190+vit and bracers with 6 crit.

Thank man, i had a bracer with 6cc but not enough AR or Light Resit to replace ar lost in my new ammy. trying to balance the ar and dps now. Btw thanks for ur advise for my next upgrade.
02/14/2013 07:28 PMPosted by FE3DOE
@fe3doe 10/10 really nice build you got going. Grats on that ammy roll. Only change I would do is get a new vast expanse with 190+vit and bracers with 6 crit.

Thank man, i had a bracer with 6cc but not enough AR or Light Resit to replace ar lost in my new ammy. trying to balance the ar and dps now. Btw thanks for ur advise for my next upgrade.

Oit, you break the rules! ;)

today had to work. jom we mp10 later

rate me.
nice build dropping sti and owe.. 9/10 jst break the 180k dps and you're good to go..
02/14/2013 07:30 PMPosted by yuhhaur

Oit, you break the rules! ;)

today had to work. jom we mp10 later

rate me.

Hahha. OK2x =p
1st thing, with decent dps u can still cater at higher MP (8-10) with No STI & OWE. ur amor at 5K++ par and ur AR is high.
9.5/10 for the TANK monk!!
ok tonight we do MP10!! hehe
02/14/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Wayur
nice build dropping sti and owe.. 9/10 jst break the 180k dps and you're good to go..

good dps and ehp.
9.9/10
for the 0.1:
prob. change a bracer with same stats but physic resis.
^very nice, only suggestion would be to get a nat ring and nat boots!
@Rogergamer: I'd consider some more sustain (Life Steal or LoH). Also, a pretty easy upgrade would be to pickup some attack speed on that glove of yours. I think the sooner you don't have to run Mantra of Evasion the better you'll be at dealing more damage via Mantra of Conviction.
@Tekk
I like your balance and emphasis on Armor.
Since you have that much armor and most of your gear has +All Resist, I would say you should look to drop OWE very soon.
It will free your gear upgrade paths so you're not always hunting for that 1 resist type.

Also, SOJ interesting choice.
9/10

Ratepls
9/10. Seems like quite the tank you've got there.
@Arbatrix

consider you are lvl 49, with 37k dps you are awesome.
@Arbatrix

consider you are lvl 49, with 37k dps you are awesome.

<3

9.5/10
@yuhhaur

Good starting gear. Next cheapest dps upgrade should be archon shoulders. Check out my shoulders, I got that via first crafting try.
@Zero

Very solid gear overall. Love your offhand! Your gloves could use a bit of work as they can still gain a nice chunk of dps. Other than that, looks very good to me!
@Pein - Your gear does exactly what you want it to do, but at the same time is understated and has room for growth (If you choose to bother).
@Virtue - 7/10 Similar setup here. I would think you could get higher stat rare gloves for cheap over those IK gloves. Also I'd recommend getting witching hour over the inna belt. You already have a lot of life steal so why worry about the LpSS from the 4 piece bonus?
I will stick with the 4-pc 70 reduction in SW cost, mostly because I like to set it and forget it. That, and the 37% SW skill damage boost. :D I know, WH and Mempo are what the cool kids use, but color me obsessive. And the gloves... 6% more melee reduction is worth the loss of CHD for me (I think.) But enough of my trying to justify an overly expensive gear setup. What I think I need is a good roll on the new Shoulder craft (and a better Lacuni's)
Critique me please! :P New monk here.
New monk here aswell :) eu
@Virtueboy

I have some doubts over your set-up, I think you have gone overboard on the SW bonus thing, especially this patch where snapshotting has been nerfed.

Your gear isnt that cheap, which means you should be quite rich, certainly able to afford something nearer 200k paper DPS, your 37% bonus SW skill is just like a 10% boost to your overall damage, hardly comparable with a 150k paper DPS monk, and your EHP isnt that high also.

I understand if this is an attempt at being unique, but it is far from efficient IMO.6/10

@Handgestures

You are on the right path, your gear needs direct upgrades,superior versions of your current gear, but it is going to be very expensive.

Lucky for you crafting is here! 7/10!