i'll do eric a favor and go ahead with it

Wizard
rd is dead

bring out your dps and blood magic

i literally spray and pray rd mobs in mp5 with only bm and i don't even have the best mitigation and everything cuts even

still want to try it on rd demonic tremors
maybe it's just me, always needed the LOH and mitigation for other affixes like standing on molten while freezing. Also, now I feel the poison one too
RD does nothing to me, it never did even before they nerfed it.

Molten used to sometimes drop my health a lot if they came on the tongue lasher guys and all 4 of them swarm around me really fast, but not anymore.

Plague I used to completely ignore, it's like it wasn't even there, but now, combined with electrify, can actually kinda hurt, about how much molten used to. But it's still not enough to force me to run away or anything.
Just tried MP5 farming using Tele / Scramble and non-lifesteal weapon. Wow what a difference from 1.06, this is nice. Blood Magic and a bit of base mitigation is really all you need for low MP now.
02/12/2013 08:16 PMPosted by pichapie
i literally spray and pray rd mobs in mp5 with only bm and i don't even have the best mitigation and everything cuts even

Huh. Did Blizzard weaken the % or did they change the RD to a shielding-type on/off?
nope. RD mobs activate it right away every time. it's still really annoying
02/13/2013 03:13 PMPosted by jenpeezey

Huh. Did Blizzard weaken the % or did they change the RD to a shielding-type on/off?

wow... someone didn't read the patch notes.... why do people not read the patch notes to see what changed in the game they're playing..? Yes, it's like a shield that goes on/off
wow... someone didn't read the patch notes.... why do people not read the patch notes to see what changed in the game they're playing..? Yes, it's like a shield that goes on/off

Playing? Smarta$$, I haven't played in two months. I saw pichapie's thread and wanted to check something with him.