I beg you, beg you to check out Path of Exile

Games & Technology
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Don't be mad bro, i'm not lying to you!

But okay, if you want to take offense be mad and i am a retard.

I'd like to interject here, and see if I can explain this a little more simpler for you. I don't mind a boss being hard. That's...kind of the whole point of them, is it not? What I mind, is a boss that is designed not to require a strategy, or to learn its patterns and attacks, but to force you to just bang your keys and hope for the best.

Ohhhh, why don't you enligthen me. Which boss is it you don't understand?

Again, crap. There is RNG, and plenty of it. Here ya go, have a thread like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/176752 Now, commercial break over

Nice attempt, but lets be real, i didn't say no RNG i showed relatively less RNG which makes your entire point moot. It's gone dead i just slew it. But just for bonus let's look at this post which in theory could be correct but if you think about it over 9000 was chosen for its metaphorical value, and not because it is real. Sure he used a load, i just used all mine too and didn't get it.

The chance on 6 link -which basically makes even a white item very very expensive if you get one, is about 1 in 300 fusing, to use 9000 would be like get no legendary in D3 after 2-300h play or something. Possible, but again, "over 9000" was chosen for illustration.
Don't be mad bro, i'm not lying to you!

But okay, if you want to take offense be mad and i am a retard.

I'd like to interject here, and see if I can explain this a little more simpler for you. I don't mind a boss being hard. That's...kind of the whole point of them, is it not? What I mind, is a boss that is designed not to require a strategy, or to learn its patterns and attacks, but to force you to just bang your keys and hope for the best.

Ohhhh, why don't you enligthen me. Which boss is it you don't understand?

It's not a matter of "understanding" the bosses. Diablo 2 did the same thing. It wasn't a matter of strategy. Remember Duriel? There was no strategy. It was "hope you have a ranged attack, and tons of potions". That's all I saw in Path of Exile.
It's not a matter of "understanding" the bosses. Diablo 2 did the same thing. It wasn't a matter of strategy. Remember Duriel? There was no strategy. It was "hope you have a ranged attack, and tons of potions". That's all I saw in Path of Exile.

You wont tell me which boss? Give me an examle of when you give up and just go in and hope for the best.

Come on boy.

EDIT: Ah that's all you saw? Then you saw very little, and stopped before you l2think, because it IS a matter of understanding, you just didnt give yourself time to understand the pattern, even when obvious, and proceed to fail arguments on D3 forums like you know.
02/21/2013 04:24 AMPosted by Nocturnal

You wont tell me which boss? Give me an examle of when you give up and just go in and hope for the best.

Come on boy.

EDIT: Ah that's all you saw? Then you saw very little, and stopped before you l2think, because it IS a matter of understanding, you just didnt give yourself time to understand the pattern, even when obvious, and proceed to fail arguments on D3 forums like you know.

More retard speak. Overloaded my brain circuits. What does this part mean?:

Ah that's all you saw? Then you saw very little

..when I didn't tell you "what I saw".
There was no strategy. It was "hope you have a ranged attack, and tons of potions". That's all I saw in Path of Exile.

This is what you said, and if you think this is how it goes, then you saw very little.

Come on now, can you even remember a boss you just did this on? Was it brutus? did the first decent boss kill you and you stopped play?

EDIT: Is it on purpose you are proving to have not l2think for me, or is it my lucky day??
02/21/2013 04:35 AMPosted by Nocturnal
have not l2think for me

Seriously, what. does. this. mean?
I wouldn't call it a true sequel to Diablo 2 since it is nowhere near as good as D2.
It means you have not learned to think

In this case illustrating how you deny saying something that was your very last words in the previous post.

It serves as a great example of how most of these PoE whiners who knows very little of it argue, and how much credit be due their arguments.

Yameeen!
The game is unfinished and in beta.

I'd rather not waste my time with it at this stage.
It means you have not learned to think

In this case illustrating how you deny saying something that was your very last words in the previous post.

It serves as a great example of how most of these PoE whiners who knows very little of it argue, and how much credit be due their arguments.

Yameeen!

Dude, you said:

EDIT: Ah that's all you saw? Then you saw very little

When I didn't say ANYTHING about how much of the game I played.
I am installing right now.
Playing it, played d2 for many many years, Path of exile is the real D3
Got a lvl 85 Templar. Funny thing is that the game has only started, Now i can start doing some real content Love it.

The game has depth, versatile specs, end random maps.
02/21/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Kupo

obviously you did, claiming there was no tactics involved it was just going in hoping for the best etc.

You can't dodge your way out of this.

You spoke on things you didn't know about, and it is obvious to all.

I just wanted to show others not to listen to failed arguments from people who just want to bring PoE down.
1 hour solo race in 3 hours ^^

I've put about the same # of hours into both games (about 400 hours). Difference is after 400 with d3 I was frustrated and gave up hope for the game, with PoE it is only the beginning of a long journey.

obviously you did, claiming there was no tactics involved it was just going in hoping for the best etc.

You can't dodge your way out of this.

You spoke on things you didn't know about, and it is obvious to all.

I just wanted to show others not to listen to failed arguments from people who just want to bring PoE down.

Ok, and you're speaking like a 12-year-old with his mouth firmly planted around PoE's !@#$%. So, either some sick pedo action is going on, or you're too dumb to speak coherently, and accept that some people don't like a damn game.
02/21/2013 04:49 AMPosted by DeadRu
I am installing right now.

lol so what I got it free in cb and it was not worth the install and download.

Well some people seem to enjoy it so I will give it a try?
I mean it is free and it ain't gonna kill me.
You still can't dodge your way out of your fails, even if you continue to attempt to lie about me in unreasoned ways. Notice all i said about you was reasoned from what you showed me.

You are just mad.

You may dislike it all you want, but what you write was incorrect and this goes for most of PoE haters.