Games Freezes Non-stop

Technical Support
Hi, I recently had to replace my graphics card and I got the ASUS Radeon HD 7750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 video card. My previous card was the XFX Double D Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 and I didn't have any problems with D3 at all. Now when I go to Play D3 with my new card I can play for about 30-40 minutes and then without any warning my screen turns into this lined greyish green. The lines are always running horizontally and evenly spaced out across the entire screen and I can't see any part of the game at all and when this happens I can still hear my music being played through Pandora in Google Chrome for about 10-15 seconds and then it freezes too and I am forced to hard reboot my comp to do anything.

I have updated my drivers to there most recent versions, I have checked to make sure my video card wasn't on the incompatible list and it is not, I tried running D3 as an Admin and nothing as worked and it still happens every time.

The links below are to pictures I took of my screen after two of these freezes. The pictures include a full monitor pic with a close up to show the horizontal lines better.

If anyone could help me with this problem it would be greatly appreciated a ton.

It could be a driver issue or a problem with the card itself. It could also be a matter of needing to adjust the card's clocks a bit.

You should be checking with AMD though. I suggest doing a Google search on keywords "ati 7750 grey screen of death fix" and you'll see it's a pretty common issue.