Inferno is too hard . . . .

Inferno is still too hard . . .

Reflect Damage is too hard . . .

Act III Keywarden is too hard . . .

Act IV Keywarden is too hard . . .

Plague is too hard . ..

Apparently Diablo III is hard . . .
lol...first thing i said when i played ptr patch 1.0.7

people are going to complain about plague lol...

The fail is strong with this one

Exactly

I'm happy for you. I see ur just trying to start an argument like the other morons that have made unneeded comments.

I'm not happy for you, because you are truly a moron if you believe what you wrote.
But I'm guessing you don't, given how absolutely asinine it is, leaving me to assume you're just another sad troll.
Not trying to start an argument, just pointing out the blatantly obvious. Feel free to post a retort, I won't be reading it given how sad this thread is, plus the fact that I don't give a flying frack.
02/17/2013 09:16 AMPosted by mikeab7925
actually the other affixes need buffed to match plagued. if it hurts too much back down on mp levels. inferno is supposed to be hard.
Don't ever make a post complaining about anything in this game. All it does is bring out the trolls. Never played WOW but I have to say this is the worst forum community I have ever seen in a game and I've played a lot of them.
I like the change, at least i have to move outta the pools now :D
02/17/2013 12:23 PMPosted by evok
Don't ever make a post complaining about anything in this game. All it does is bring out the trolls. Never played WOW but I have to say this is the worst forum community I have ever seen in a game and I've played a lot of them.

It depends on the complaints. The topic of this thread is just a useless complaint. Plague was a non-affix and now it is something you have to watch for. Its not overly strong but can kill you. Seems like it is in a good place now.

Evony had a far worse community than Diablo III. By far. Forums were way worse. In game it was way worse.
Nice idiot response here...

Just avoid them right...??? Or run away right...??? I have seen so many dumb comments on these forums but this one wins for now.

Just don't stand there is also a very close second dumbest resonse.

People have no idea what it is like to play other characters and or have an concept of something that may not be an issue for them could be trouble for others.

My personal experience is that VORTEX is a problem for ALL ranged classes and especially when combined with the Molten Frozen and Plauge pools. Any one of these is by far a serious challenge for a ranged class that has to stand still and face the enemy, but combining them is just too much and a foolhardy move for Blizzard.

It seems every step forward is two steps back... An adjustment to Reflect Damage is offset by nearly every pack having Vortex and some combination of elementals when one is by far trouble enough.

When I have to run off the screen to another room to escape a Frozen or Plauge or whatever to try and cast an attack something is wrong because I can only have so much ARMOR and RESIST while still being an effective Wizard.

So enough with the dumb "Avoid" them or "don't stand there" comments. I can't believe you have any idea how dumb you sound. And if you do... Then shame on you for showing everyone...!
People have no idea what it is like to play other characters and or have an concept of something that may not be an issue for them could be trouble for others.

Except for the ones that have all classes at level 60? I have considerable amount of time into my WD, Wizard and DH. I have a pretty clear idea about those classes. (only one well geared at this time is the WD. I have been neglecting the other two for quite awhile).

I mainly use a WD. A Bear Spam WD. I spend most of my time in melee range. I can honestly say the "don't stand in 5 stacks of Plague" works. I also know how Vortex works. Vortex is easy to beat. Especially for a Wizard. Teleport your !@# out of there. Not hard. Not only that but you can beat Vortex by taking intelligent angles while engaging your enemies.

Don't stand in multiple stacks of Plague.
I hate to say it, but there are so many things wrong with your character OP that it isn't a plagued issue, it is a l2p issue.

Back to the original topic though, I feel like if they cut the plagued buff/molten nerf in half they would have achieved what (I think at least) they wanted to, making the two affixes equally dangerous. As of right now they have basically just flip-flopped where plagued is now the dangerous affix and molten is a joke. Easy enough to adjust your gameplay to though.
Blizzard wants the enemies to actualy damage you. People cried about molten being too strong, so the nerfed it, but only because they buffed plague to match the old molten. Do you whiners not get the point yet? Its not suppose to be a cake walk.

There is a huge green visual affect that comes with plagued, simply move out of it if you do not have the defenses to take it. Or, improve your defenses and life generation.
Nice idiot response here...

My personal experience is that VORTEX is a problem for ALL ranged classes and especially when combined with the Molten Frozen and Plauge pools. Any one of these is by far a serious challenge for a ranged class that has to stand still and face the enemy, but combining them is just too much and a foolhardy move for Blizzard.

Vortex is a problem? Since when? Also its plague not plauge.
I just looked at your character and realized your not even utilizing one with everything. You have one piece that has stacked resist, your viles. So you have 51 more arcane res than your others. You really need to get arcane resist on the rest of your pieces so one with everything is much more effective as a defensive passive for you. As your gear stands now you might as well swap OWE out for something else that will help you more.

Seriously, you have crap resists and you whine about incoming damage. Get real dood.
Perhaps your gaming skills are as bad as your grammar?
02/17/2013 12:38 PMPosted by IansDad88
My personal experience is that VORTEX is a problem

time your teleport with their vortex and you will be fine
vortex + frozen can still be tricky if they combo it on you
vortex + frozen + arcane/desecrator/plagued for extra butt kicking

it's nice to have some hard stuff once in a while, makes intense battles and killing them somewhat more enjoyable
if there would be zero posibility to encounter nasties then playing would be a yawnfest
Keep complaining and the corporate bobbleheads will nerf more and more in this game.

Soon you will be complaining this game is too damn easy.
Wait, Plague was buffed? Would of never noticed it. Haven't been a threat to me at all and I just stand in it.
really i think its fun like it is now , just dont be a retard and stand in the damn venom haha