Rate the Wizard above you!

Wizard
Prev 1 5 6 7 25 Next
@Bukizzle
Ok man, I try to be soft on you :), even at 1M gold you could build a better build

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMrafcj7H7k

capable of farming MP10 although it would takes half day to kill a single elite :) but if you find your build is fun and you enjoy it, go on. Anyway it is your wiz :). Peace...:)

Finally I give you 8/10 for your wiz since there are all legendary items and a nice high Int stats.
^ Thanks! I appreciate the non-troll feedback. :) Yeah, I see a lot of build guides for budget CM Wizards, but I tried someone else's and just couldn't get into it. It wasn't a lot of fun for me.
@ Liswara 9/10 compared to mine good solid CM/ET Wizard only a few upgrades left.
@Enthropy8/10

That's a really interesting spec you got going on there. Unique, as far as I've seen that is. I'm curious how that would actually play. You seem to be low-ish on ehp but I imagine your build calls for a lot of outright damage avoidance (teleport, mirror image, dodge) and you've got Unstable Anomaly as a get out of jail free card. Overall, quite innovative. Maybe it should be an 8.5 for creativity.

Oh, and nice craft on the bracers - not perfect but still impressive for RNG.

Edit:Giving it a few moments thought... I'm guessing that's a PvP build you have going on there. Same rating applies; it's just not as unusual in that light. I'm wondering though, since your build relies a lot on avoidance, would you not be better off with fire-and-forget skills (or at least one) rather than two channeling abilities? Magic Missile - Seeker seems a good fit. Maybe even Arcane Orb.

-dolynick

I thank you for the feedback.

You're right about my EHP, I am hoovering around ~200k which is pretty low. I'm trying to focus on Armor/AR/Vit where ever I can, but without sacrificing too much DPS is hard and expensive. I'm currently trying to upgrade my main hand (it is time), and then I'll probably be looking for a witching hour with Int, Vit, AR, and Armor on it for somewhere in the 150M range. In the meantime I'm going to keep crafting, hoping for a godly roll. There is much room for improvement on my gloves and as you illuded to I am okay with my bracer roll but still not satisfied.

That build I had on my wiz at the time I posted is actually a PVE build that I've been working on. It's basically an illusionist build, using slows, stuns and well timed teleports to play "keep away." It's hard to explain exactly how it works, but if you add me I could show it to you sometime if you're curious.

Please disregard this post for the purposes of "rating the wizard above you."
I got skipped =(
pensfan080
I'd give u a 9/10. Really nice source and weapon . think you could get some better gloves from crafting. Sick wizard though.
pensfan080
I'd give u a 9/10. Really nice source and weapon . think you could get some better gloves from crafting. Sick wizard though.

^

Way to go pens ^_^
pensfan080

Thank you Mjones! Your wiz pretty sick as well. Not sure what I would upgrade? Maybe get some LOH but not sure you need it with LS and magic weapon. Very nice archon wiz.
^

Way to go pens ^_^

Thanks Booz you da man and!!! and thanks for helping me and dealing with all of the stupid questions. I will be hitting you up again online i'm sure =)
^

Way to go pens ^_^

Thanks Booz you da man and!!! and thanks for helping me and dealing with all of the stupid questions. I will be hitting you up again online i'm sure =)

Nice gear, but why the Sage gloves?
@wildcatt 8/10. CC seems a little low, particularly with running an OS Chants.
02/21/2013 02:23 PMPosted by wildcatt
Nice gear, but why the Sage gloves?

Ran out of gold =(
02/21/2013 01:28 PMPosted by pensfan080
I got skipped =(

You too huh? At least I can blame my skip on someone else's post!

@ Ossian I think you know what is left for upgrade's (crit chance Nat's, trifecta intelligence ring, crafted tri-fetca amy, etc.) all probably gear costing upwards of 1 billion 9.5/10
harrowing pretty nice so far i see your not cm/freeze so i would loose some as for some cd could help a bit for ur dps.. although idk what ur budget is

Edit also id change conf to coldblooded for your passives with will net you some more dmg if your spamming blizzard to keep it up
@stalmen: nice crafted items u got there.

I see u only have 2.2 ls and no loh, hows the survivability? I assume u are running archon?
02/21/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Harrowing
@ Liswara 9/10 compared to mine good solid CM/ET Wizard only a few upgrades left.

Thanks, yours are very nice too.

What upgrade is left for me anyway?
@Liswara for you to get to the next lvl, you need a lot of upgrades. I would say first, you need to craft more. Get a ammy, glove, shoulder, ASAP then sell you old gears fast. One month from now they will be woth less. Overall, 5/10
Slipknot ur wizzy is so sexy i dont even know whatto say but wow! lol and han im not archon trying my own little build blizz+disintergrate i got some loh from stormcrow but i use the ls rune on forcewep my suriveibility is fine :-P
sorry skipping you stalmen @ thedutchman and @darshu DAM you guys is gear is crazy much respect.... thedutchman I wish I could play HC but one puter freeze and I die....Oo
@NoObZ

8.5/10
the upgrade i can think of is source with apoc and replace the helm with mempo :)