Please Nerf Witch Doctors in Brawling!

Brawling
Seriously did Blizz staff test try out using others class vs witch doctors?

Barb: rend
Wiz: summon mirror images
DH: smoke screen
Monk: Stunt lock
WD: all of the above !!!
Haunt(rend), Pets(summons), Spirit walk(Smokescreen), Hex(Stunt lock)

If so many other games can balance up classes in pvp, i dont see why Blizzard a famous big game company cant balance up the game.
Just learn how to counter it.....Hex can be break, SW has cooldown, pets can be killed, and haunt can be dropped of/mitigated.
There is a counter for every build .. if you are too lazy to learn it and experiment yourself... then just wait long enough and I am sure you'll get it spoon fed to you on the forums or youtube.
up up up
How do you find mirror images imbalanced? Like did you just choose one random skill from each class? You have never played a wizard for more than 10 minutes according to your profile. Those "OP Mirrors" counter your "OP Rend". We can only cast em every 15 seconds anyway. So spam rend kills us anyway just like other spam DOTs. Maybe you don't understand how bad wizards would be if we didn't have MI. Let me spell it out for you. Haunt-dead. Rend-dead. Stunlock-dead, Chem burn-dead. Hex-dead. Bats-dead.

I really can't even understand how you can justify nerfing mirror image.
If Blizzard made a small change, Hex would become much less OP. Just allow the pig to run!
It's a pretty well known fact that the only thing standing in the way of all those 30k health pve built barbs and DH's is WD's being op.
@Kefka

A PvP WD and a similarly geared non-WD is not a fair match.

If you gear up your toon and reach PvP stats, at least 100 k hp and 200 k dps, you will still get destroyed by the WD. This one-sided match-up between WD and non-WD is due to class imbalances, mostly from high percent weapon damage skills such as haunt, bats, and spirit barrage (SB). WDs can devote all their slots to ehp and still be able to do a lot of damage because their skills do such a high percent weapon damage. This problem is exacerbated by counting players as elites, which can make 1 SB do twice as much damage as 1 molten impact meteor.

It is not just 30 k hp farming toons that have trouble with WDs; every class, even when properly geared for PvP, gets squashed by WDs.
He knows that obviously. The game is what it is.
@Kefka

A PvP WD and a similarly geared non-WD is not a fair match.

If you gear up your toon and reach PvP stats, at least 100 k hp and 200 k dps, you will still get destroyed by the WD. This one-sided match-up between WD and non-WD is due to class imbalances, mostly from high percent weapon damage skills such as haunt, bats, and spirit barrage (SB). WDs can devote all their slots to ehp and still be able to do a lot of damage because their skills do such a high percent weapon damage. This problem is exacerbated by counting players as elites, which can make 1 SB do twice as much damage as 1 molten impact meteor.

It is not just 30 k hp farming toons that have trouble with WDs; every class, even when properly geared for PvP, gets squashed by WDs.

Everybody knows WD is OP. I just find it funny when I kill a 30k health barb in a single non-crit haunt and the first thing they say is "wd is op". Like the OP.
07/06/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Kefka
Everybody knows WD is OP.

Ok,

because for a moment, I thought you actually didn't think WD was OP.
Anyway, if PvP is going to be an important component of the game, a future patch will have to change this.