I've 120 dollars what should I do?

General Discussion
I've spent a year on this game around 500 hours I've just sold my char and it came out to around 120 dollars should I buy starcraft 2 heart of the swarm or dump the 120 into my barb that i just finished leveling??
buy 240 tacos from jack in the box
1) get a girlfriend
2) take her out to eat
3) take her to the movies
4) take her to the mall to buy some lingerie
5) rip her new lingerie off and proceed

consider your $120 well spent
Spend 40 dollars to buy gift for people you care about, *shrug* even pizza for your parent is great.

Another 40 dollars for something you can use in real life, a shirt, a new headset, whatever.

The last 40 dollars to your barb.

Repeat the cycle every 500 hours.
Lol, I like both answers.
Bet it all on a hand of blackjack
Hire a hypnotist to make you think you spent 500 hours learning a new language or writing a novel.
Take a shower, shave, go get a haircut, go to a bar, look for a girl who looks lonely, buy her drinks, take her home, and likely wake up tomorrow with some of that cash still in your pocket.

Be happy.
Be responsible and save it.

You don't know what you want so you shouldn't spend any money.
02/18/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Nizzy
Hire a hypnotist to make you think you spent 500 hours learning a new language or writing a novel.

My eyes... are open.
02/18/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Squashylemon
I've spent a year on this game around 500 hours I've just sold my char and it came out to around 120 dollars should I buy starcraft 2 heart of the swarm or dump the 120 into my barb that i just finished leveling??

Is the SC expansion $120?? I was expecting it to be closer to $60.