World ^20 wd blog - Patch Day!

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
regarding the opening post:

shouldve thought about that before you spent all that real cash on items, pal, the only solution now is to sink even more cash.
the million dollar question is: to what end?

and just to add insult to injury, in not so distant future an xpack is gonna render all that gear useless.
some people simply dont know how to enjoy the game for what it is and need to have everything min maxed to perfection, even if not done by their own skill/commitement, rather simply bought for cash.
Just want to pop in and say, your WD's name is hilarious lol good luck on your venture man. Some people like to throw money at their chars it's fun to them and you're doing it right it seems.

shouldve thought about that before you spent all that real cash on items, pal, the only solution now is to sink even more cash.

and just to add insult to injury, in not so distant future an xpack is gonna render all that gear useless.
some people simply dont know how to enjoy the game for what it is and need to have everything min maxed to perfection, even if not done by their own skill/commitement, rather simply bought for cash.

Awesome. So you've got it all figured out how people are meant to find their fun, and if it's different to you, it must suck, right? Right.

I remember a time when I was damn stupid too. Didn't enjoy.
03/08/2013 01:48 AMPosted by arandan

Sounds like you're the only bitter person in this thread.

Clearly you are the only person here who isn't enjoying the game.

Awesome. So you've got it all figured out how people are meant to find their fun, and if it's different to you, it must suck, right? Right.

I remember a time when I was damn stupid too. Didn't enjoy.

^^ Agree

its his money...he can spend it any which way he likes
DAMNIT jsp is still down. It's been up and down all week. wtf.

arandan: bleh!

EDIT: going thru this poster's posting history shows that attacking other players is his thing. With only 14 posts in just under a year he's not really committed at it and I doubt he will take the time out of his very important life to post here again. And if he does it will go something like this:

"Get a life!"
"Time to get laid!"
"ur wd still sucks!"
"you call that a knife? THIS IS A KNIFE!"
Glad I was able to help. I enjoy theorycrafting gear setup and it's fun cause you actually have the money to do it so i live vicariously through your WD lol

FYI there is a zuni pox with the below stats on AH:

86 intelligence
64 AR
9% atk speed
33% CD
4.5% CC
388 LOH

2b starting bid and someone has bid that already. Not sure how the dps compares to your current, but if you were looking for LOH this is it!
ty sleepy!

Well looks like I am selling my zuni ring now. Click my profile to see it but be prepared to spend some cash. I am looking at around 3b

EDIT: retracting. since selling my dagger and replacing with an equivalent EF the dps drops off the zuni ring -1500. With the dagger it was +1500 ><.

Not too crazy about adding more AS anyways
well ladies and gents. I sold my dagger. I didn't solicit it for sale, I was approached. I honestly didn't intend to sell it and kept telling him it would have to be for an offer I can't refuse.

3b

Imma miss that dagger, it was incredible. But flipping it for massive profits... irresistable

ty Colin!
Why is jsp acting funny? Up and down all week. Down the last 25 hours
can you explain your witch doctors name to me please? "LfWhiteWomen" what does it mean?
03/09/2013 08:10 PMPosted by videogame
can you explain your witch doctors name to me please? "LfWhiteWomen" what does it mean?

It's a bit of an inside joke. Spawned from my days of playing WoW.

Anyways, I am black, so I created a toon called "Looking For White Women" (LfWhiteWomen) just to have fun with my guildies, with whom I had a great rapport. It was a popular alt amongst them and so I decided to level him to 80 (WoLK) all the while yelling in trade chat "WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT" from time to time.

Felt right that a WD keep the tradition going.

ty for asking!
there is an EF for sale for 4b that gives me nearly 10k dps increase. Hopefully he's not sold it :)
After careful consideration, that 4b EF would have in fact given me 10k more dps. But after consulting with sleepy#1349 and another friend Ironwilly, I decided to buy a 7500 dps increase EF in AH for half that. Sleepy did the math and research for me while I was afk for dinner after I was telling him I was waiting for the 4b EF seller to log on, so he more or less saved me 2b gold. Though I really kind of wanted the high fear (18%) the 4b one had for increased survivability in high mps. I noted in post #1 that my previous EF is for sale.

I plan on tipping him 100m for his efforts. ty sleepy!

Also look forward to seeing a video or two in the future, which I've never done before. A few players have kindly asked and I would be remiss not to oblige. Expect a solo short video and a group video as well, both in mp10 complete with explanation of gearing and speccing.
Rakimaliah - just wanted to comment that you have such a bad !@# WD.
ty! 45k elite kills and only level 87? Taking your time I see!
Actually, I've been playing a !@#$ ton for a couple months since launch, then took a 3 month break, and have been getting back into the swing of things since January :P

I remember the days when D3 was hard... invulnerable minions, res chest farming, ledge farming, goblin farming, underbridge farming... good old days of the 40k dpsers... now I'm about to break 300k hahaha.

Anyways, back on topic - the only piece of item you might be remotely interested in is my helm. It's ranked #2 on diabloprogress if the item list ever updates. My Vision has an item score of 771 while the #1 is slightly better at 772. But the upgrade for you is only miniscule that you probably are not interested - I think just more mana for you.

DP: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/thekraken-1555/MBachmann/6005
ya ty Kraken. And I can totally relate as I played at launch with every intention of leveling my WD but my WoW and RL friends (all of whom have left the game) rolled wiz's and monks. They needed a tank. So I leveled my barb to 60 first - all defensive lol. Killed Diablo hell mode before any serious nerfs solo. But hitting inferno was... well I quit for a few months because of it lol. Came back and have barely touched my barb and have no regrets. WD is hella fun.

And no, I am not much in the market for a new Vision helm, ty though. The best any helm can offer is a 2k dps increase and most would drop my hp back too much. I have other needs like a WH and gloves with increased protection and one of them HAS to have PuY.

And pre-congrats on 300k. Any reason you aren't going with a full zuni 4 set? I wish more high dps'ers would.
Hey, Rak. Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I respect what you've managed to do with your WD, and you have a far superior understanding of the market:

I'm looking for advice on what one piece of gear would give me the biggest dps boost for my gold? My goal is to break 200k, while not losing survivability. Any tips? I'm only sitting on 45m right now, as drops have been slow for me lately.

Last upgrade was my VW's.

Thanks in advance.