0.0% And Survived

General Discussion
This actually happened to me once last year, back in original Inferno when I backflipped over some fire, but I didn't get a screenshot because I wasn't expecting it.

But, in the PTR It happened to me again during dueling, so just in case some people haven't seen something like this before, have a peek.
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2568/screenshot407h.jpg
Assuming health pool of 50000,

The highest health you can have for this to show up (assuming 0.00004 is the threshold for rounding down to 0.0%) is around 2 hp.

Talk about a close call.
Hey, I got that once too. I remember my barb getting whacked all over in a2 desolate sands and survived with 0.0% hp. The weird thing is that the 0.0% slowly went up because I had regen.
Imagine getting that survival callout in Hardcore mode. Heart attack for sure
congrats on those 155 xp ROFL
at least could have been 155 thousand*.

155 XP is BEAST :P
Who wouldn't wanna get some of that XD?

Sadly all the XP bonuses for those special things like a good massacre or pulverize seem worthless. It would be nice if they had a boost, just some small incentive for people to actually try for them :)
Blizzard should make an achievement for getting that on hardcore in inferno. Now that would be something!

02/26/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Hanhan
The highest health you can have for this to show up (assuming 0.00004 is the threshold for rounding down to 0.0%) is around 2 hp

Since its 0.0% and not 0.00% lets instead assume 0.049% (0.00049) is the threshold and we are up to 24hp.
02/26/2013 11:46 PMPosted by Necksnapper
Blizzard should make an achievement for getting that on hardcore in inferno. Now that would be something!

Haha, that should be a FoS.
On account of it being near impossible to get :P

Although, tbh it would be really easy to get just by throwing on high VIT + no regen items and standing in environmental DoT's like infernal machines, or the burning cracks in Act 2 (before Beliel) and Act 4 (Silver Spire). (And no, not the burning cracks that you get after eating Indian food)