fix pvp plz.

Brawling
Pvp is horrible, you can't team up with people and its extremely annoying trying to find a good pvp game. The fact that you can't pick a room that is customed named from a list is also terrible. I'm tired of going in and out of random games looking for a duel. Get your sh** together blizz.
03/05/2013 06:12 AMPosted by PvCKillaWill
Pvp is horrible, you can't team up with people and its extremely annoying trying to find a good pvp game. The fact that you can't pick a room that is customed named from a list is also terrible. I'm tired of going in and out of random games looking for a duel. Get your sh** together blizz.

That is what the forums are for. Currently we're all just arranging PvP through here. It isn't ideal but it works. Eventually you will have enough people on your list that PvP games are not hard to find. Otherwise, just spam join public games in act 1 - final quest on inferno difficulty.

That is what the forums are for. Currently we're all just arranging PvP through here. It isn't ideal but it works. Eventually you will have enough people on your list that PvP games are not hard to find. Otherwise, just spam join public games in act 1 - final quest on inferno difficulty.

Last time I played pvp it took me about 20-30 rejoins to find a pvp pub game in a1.

and finding pvp through forums sucks once you hit max friendslist and have to spend 20min every day going through your friends list deleting people just to play.

Obviously something is very wrong here in the user interface design.