New Legendary Ideas

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 44 Next
Siren Song
(Demon Hunter Only)
Caltrops now resonate harmonic frequencies that attract those with allegiance to the Great Evils.
Enemies of the Light within 30 yards of the Caltrops are charmed for 6 seconds.
They will walk toward the Caltrops, instead of toward you.

This is an item you must keep in your possession, it takes up one stash square (think of it like a tuning fork).

This would promote the use of Caltrops (the most underutilized defensive skill by far) in addition to providing the Demon Hunter with a much needed form of crowd control.
Viper's Voodoo Set

Viper's Sting
Legendary Ceremonial Knife

*750-900 Average Damage
*200-300 Intelligence
*80-100% Critical Hit Damage
*2.3-3.0% Life Steal
*8000-12,000 Damage to Melee Attackers
*800-1200 Life Regeneration per Second
*10-14 Mana Regeneration per Second
*Fierce Loyalty gives your pets 200% Thorns and Life Regeneration, and you receive an additional 100%

Viper's Curse
Legendary Voodoo Mask

*200-300 Intelligence
*100-200 Vitality
*200-300 Armor
*70-80 All Resistances
*4.5-6.0% Critical Hit Chance
*1 Open Socket
*15 yards to Pickup Radius
*Circle of Life now allows 3 separate Final Gift Zombie Dogs to spawn
*If more than 3 Zombies Dogs are spawned, one will explode dealing 275% of your weapon damage as Physical to all enemies within 12 yards

Viper's Venom
Legendary Mojo

*200-300 Average Damage
*200-300 Intelligence
*100-200 Vitality
*8.5-10% Critical Hit Chance
*5-7% Damage Reduced from Elites
*5-7% Damage Reduced from Ranged Attacks
*5-7% Damage Reduced from Melee Attacks
*Jungle Fortitude also increases your Armor, All Resistances, and Life by 10%

Set Bonus
(2) 10,000 Thorns and 15 yards to Pickup Radius
(3) Fierce Loyalty, Circle of Life, and Jungle Fortitude apply to all players within your Pickup Radius
How about, just an idea...

On a existing low dps/low armor legendary buff it with the affix socketed gems do ?% more.

Example - A sword with the affix could have low DPS overall, but with that affix going off every gem you have your life%, crit dam, and damage from Int-Strength-Dex would be increased.

Think that could be viable and give players a reason to constantly sink gold into gems.
multiplayer legendaries
Providing multiplayer:
- skills
- MF
- Other multiplayer benefits
- etc.
I'd like to see utilization of nostalgic spells from D1 and D2. These could be proc effects or augments to current spells. Some I'd like to see:

d1-
Stone curse
Blood Star
Bone Spirit
Flame Wave
Infravision
Mana Shield
Immolation

d2-
pal - Zeal
holy shield
Fist of the Heavens
dru - Oak Sage
Heart of Wolverine
Shock Wave
Molten Bolder
Cyclone Armour
Hurrincane
sorc - Shiver Armour
Frozen Orb
barb - Battle Orders
necro - Teeth
Bone Armour
Bone Spear
Poison Nova
Bone Spirit
Clay Iron Blood Golem
asn - Blade Fury
Wake of Inferno
Lightening Sentry
Blade Shield
zon - Inner Sight
Decoy
Valkryie

Those are just naming a few I though might be workable and exciting to see/play with. All the best games have a healthy respect for their successful predecessors (although it's far too late to ever want to go back to d2 from d3)
I think this would be decent and I love MF gear that actually is useful, so this would make my day:

Cain's third eye - Amulet - Level 63

-Vitality 170-200
-Intelligence 170-200
-71-90 All resistances
+1 Magic attributes
+MF
+instant Nephalem Valor buff (1)
-Increases walk speed
-Socket
Legendary Oni Sword
(Some Japanese name like Honzo or Zatuichi)

Total DPS would be somewhere between 900-1400
One of the following*:
*300-400 Streanght
*300-400 Dexterity
*300-400 Intellegence
11% FAS
6-12% to life
Each Hit Adds ? to life
6% Damage Changed to Life
?% Chance to Block

Plus some fun skill from DHunter to proc (since DH can't equip it), like:
Chance to cast Smoke Screen.

The main idea for this item is to utilize one of the coolest looking swords in the game (but no graphic aura that defies physics during movement, please), and might inspire more sword wielders outside of Barbarians (it shouldn't be good enough to replace most common Barb swords, though).

-----------------

I'd also like to see a slightly under powered bow that shoots homing arrows when no skill is selected. Kind of like the Widow Maker form D2.
Here's some Ideas for new legendary weapons I wrote down this morning

Hydra - Legendary 2h Bow
900-1400 DPS
1.40 Attacks Per Second
+(X)-(X) Weapon Damage
+150-300 Dexterity
+500-1000 Life on Hit
+30-50 All Resistance
*Fires three separate arrows in a spread, generating 3 hatred
+2 Random Properties

I think this would be cool because it would add another option for main attacks (left-click) of Demon hunters.

Muramasa's Pride - Legendary 2h Sword
1000-1600 DPS
1.35-1.40 Attacks Per Second
+(X)-(X) Damage as Physical
+200-400 Primary Stat
+5-6% Life-Steal
+150-200% Damage Against Demons
+.25-.3 Attacks Per Second
Ignores Durability Loss
10% Chance on attacks to cause a shockwave dealing 100% Weapon Damage as Physical to all enemies in front of the wielder.

This would be awesome against demons and give players a choice based on context for what weapon they should use. Ideally this would be stronger than Skorn when fighting demons.
Danov, lots of awesome ideas..

I really like this one:

Duriel's Shell
Legendary Armor

- +400-500 Defense
- +50-70 to All Resistances
- +15-20% Life
- Cannot Be Frozen
- +2 Random Magical Properties

------------------------------------------------------------

My Legendary Idea

Medusa's Gaze - Sheild
(based on Medusa's Gaze Aegis from D2)

- 1000-1200 Armor
- 2-3% Life steal
- 25% Chance to turn enemy to stone
- 80-100 Resistance to all elements
- 10% chance to horrify when struck
- 50-150 Vitality
- + 1 random attribute

Black Hades Pillar - Shoulders
(based on Black Hades Chaos armor from D2)

- 380-475 Armor
- + 5-10% damage against elites
- 50-70 Cold Resistance
- 50-70 All Resistance
- + 24% Movement Speed
- radiates an aura of darkness that draws enimies to you
I want to come up with some legendaries that promote builds that are less often used. For example; wizards are mostly using CM builds and barbs WW. I think it would be nice to have other skills promoted and given importance through legendaries or set items. The numbers I tossed out there are obviously variable use your developer skills I hope my ideas help!

Eye of the Archon (Wizard Source)
+(32–130)–(33–484) Damage
+170-200 INT
+3-6% Arcane Damage
+4-6% Attack speed
+1 random affix
While equipped your critical hit chance is reduced to zero and your % damage is increased an equal amount.

Goal of the item: Those with this item would devalue critical hit damage increase as a stat. And also devalue the passive critical mass. Promoting build diversity.

Mantle of the Titan (shoulders!)
+71–80 Resistance to All Elements
+241–265 Armor
One of 3 Magic Properties (varies)
+170–200 Intelligence
+170–200 Dexterity
+170–300 Strength
Reduces movement speed by 20%
Armor increases by 1% each second without movement (up to 20%)
One of 3 Magic Properties (varies)
+15% Str and 5% life
+15% Dex and 5% life
+15% Int and 5% life
+15% Vit and 5% life

Goal of the item: This item is to provide an alternative to Vile Ward and Crafted while promoting a less than usual build. In hard core people would love the EHP increase. As far as soft core goes the reduction to movement speed and potential increase to damage could help reduce speed focused builds such as WW barbarian. [People would focus more on survivability and not dps if hard enrages were removed btw...]

Heart of the Demon Dog (Witch Doctor Mojo)
+(32–130)–(33–484) Damage
+170–200 INT
+10–12% Life
Increases Mana Regeneration by 12–14 per Second (Witch Doctor Only)
+2 Random MAgic Properties
Your Sacrifice Now has a (short Cooldown) but your summoned dogs resurrect instantly. (Maybe 75% hp?)

Goal of the item: Buff Witch doctor pets, while also promoting use of an ability that is almost never used by Witch Doctors Currently. A build could be made around this. Although it might require some retuning of the glyphs.

Fallen Sentry (Demon Hunter based Set; 2 Pieces)

Hand Crossbow
739.7–1038.0
Damage Per Second
(556–699)–(832–1165) Damage
1.21–1.22 Attacks per Second
+(143–286)–(334–667) Fire Damage
Increases Attack Speed by 9–11%
One of 2 Magic Properties (varies)
+170–200 Intelligence
+170–200 Dexterity
+2 Random Magic Properties
Empty Socket

Shield
1060–1219
Armor
+19.0–32.0% Chance to Block
3706–4706 Block Amount
One of 2 Magic Properties (varies)
+170–200 Intelligence
+170–200 Dexterity
+71–80 Resistance to All Elements
+9% Chance to Block
Reduces damage from melee attacks by 5–6%.
Reduces damage from elites by 6–7%.
+1 Random Magic Properties

Set Bonus 2: Reduces Cool down and cost of Sentry by 50%, increases Maximum Sentry count by 2 and increases duration and damage by 20%.

Goal of the Set: This set would provide an alternative to stormshield for defensive EHP oriented Demon Hunters, Monks, Wizards, and Witch Doctors. Additionally, The hand crossbow is comparable to Manticore (Something DH want badly) Demon hunters would be able to Dual wield them for comparable damage to Manticore+Dead man's or use the shield to gain some EHP and gain a strong boost to a skill that is not as commonly used. Numbers I'm sure need tweaking I don't play much of my DH.

I came up with these in under and hour I'm confident the development team could do so as well! I hope you guys enjoyed the read. I wanted to come up with a unique legendary for each class but I'm not even sure how to promote build diversity with monks. I'm unsure how to lessen the use of Sweeping wind and promote lesser used abilities.

You do know only demon hunters can wield 1 handed crossbows? So why intelligence is a one of the affixes in the xbow is beyond me, the shield I could understand.
ARCHANGELS STAFF OF APOCALYPSE (TWO HANDED STAFF)
1100-1350 DPS 1.3APS
+25-35% ELEMENTAL DAMAGE
3 RANDOM PROPERTIES
RANDOM CHANCE OF CASTING APOCALYPSE WHEN ATTACKING. (I was thinking something like a bunch of boss moves at once like Diablos nova move, Groms fog, maybe a few of skeleton kings skeletons, and some tornadoes for about 10 seconds with a hidden 5 minute cool down.

ARKAINE'S VALOR ANCIENT ARMOR (ARCHON PLATE)
+350-450 ARMOR
+100-200 VITALITY
-REDUCE DAMAGE FROM ELITES 6-9%
+2 RANDOM PROPERTIES
when equipped, the character should say "let the spirits of Arkaine protect me"
Wow... 23 pages worth of "Blue Bump" since I checked this on friday lol. I've read through everything and did see a few things that definitely looked interesting. Unfortunately a lot of what I saw was over-the-top DPS padding... which is currently what we already have, and is the major issue with itemization (trifecta + main stat + vitality + all resist).

My goal with this thread, as some others have pointed out, was to get some discussions going that brought some new ideas to the table. I wanted to see item ideas that you could theoretically use to help shape a unique build.

For example... most monks use Fist of Thunder. How about some items that change other Spirit Builders to be on par with FoT? And I'm not talking just "X% Damage to Way of the Hundred Fist"... more like "Removes Knockback from Way of the Hundred Fist, and adds a Vortex Effect.". That changes the mechanics of how the attack functions... not just the damage it can theoretically deal... and it isn't already available in Rune or Passive form.

That being said, in order to begin brainstorming for this purpose you need to ask yourself: What is missing right now? How can something that exists be improved upon (not in quantity, but in quality)? How can we bring new things to the table?

I definitely appreciate the feedback, contributions, and blue bump. I'll see if I can get some more ideas put up. If this thread fills up (and the post cap doesn't get altered) I'll be sure to start another as long as we can maintain this level of community interaction and creativity.

Keep the ideas coming!
I think there needs to be a small margin between the low/high main stat weapon DPS that "some" you guys are comming up with. Assuming Blizzard wasnt lying when they said the drop rate is going back down, you'll be pretty upset if you got low balled. I suggest maybe only a 100 - 200 DPS difference between avergage and perfect weapon DPS numbers
Legendary Oni Sword(Some Japanese name like Honzo or Zatuichi)

They definitely need to consider making more 2 handed weapons stronger. Including rare ones. They should be able to reach 2k damage on a regular basis. I say this only because you can't have a secondary and 2handed items are typically slow.

Holy/Unholy Cross (It's named Holy when the Monk has it, Unholy when DH has with slightly differing art, suggesting a 'ying yang' sort of them to it)
(Monk and Demon Hunter only weapons) (Acts as 1-hand fist for monk, 1-hand Xbow for DH)

+300-450 Holy Damage (Monk Only)
+350-500 Fire Damage (Demon Hunter Only)
+150 - 200 Dex
+10% Attack Speed (Monk Only)
+10% Crit Chance (Demon Hunter Only)
50% Bonus to current Spirit Regen or Hatred
+2 additional properties
-While using this weapon the normal 'Attack' becomes:
Fires Holy Arrows (Long range, single target attack) enemies hit with these receive 100% increased holy damage for 5 seconds (Monk Only)
Delivers Blast Fist, (Short range, Aoe punch) enemies hit with this take 60% additional Fire damage and burn for 4 seconds.
-Nephilim Combo: If allied with another class wielding this weapon besides yourself, you gain 50% of their weapon bonuses as well (+175-250 Fire damage + 5% crit chance (Monk); 150-225 Holy damage + 5% attack speed (Demon Hunter)

The idea of this weapon is 2 fold. A offer class specific weapon for 2 classes that completely changes how the class plays. Makes the Monk into a long-range shooter/caster and gives a big boost to spirit regen and attack speed to support it while making the Demon Hunter into a Melee brusier, all by modifying how the unused 'Attack' skill works. They get the benefit of playing the class differently with an 'additional skill' but give up a normal skill slot to use it and are forced to focus their damage either into Holy (Monk) or Fire (Demon Hunter). Finally the last bonus is that if a Monk and DH are in the same game with the same weapon, they gain additional bonuses, encouraging team play. I feel this could create some very interesting and not often seen builds.

That's great

And i dunno if something of the sort has been posted already but let's go anyways

Hover boots
feet
Random whatever armor
13% movement speed
4 random stats
You're now immune to ground effects
50% more physical damage taken.

needs finetuning
An idea i came up with in another thread but I think is specifically relevant to Legendaries and building diversity in skills and itemization. The issue being addressed is the lack of relevant choice in the type of damage done by a weapon, and the effect of +ele dmg% on build choices.

Channeled Enhancement - Innate hero/weapon damage that correlates to the spell damage gets a buff of maybe 10%-15%. [The elemental buff could be shown in some sort of tooltip for the specific spell UI under the rune choice]

The issue: skills will have to slightly reworked to specify explicitly the dmg type, and balance/average the type over all the skills, runes, and legendary weapons. But it could add the opportunity to produce elemental dmg from gems when equip in offhand.
How about making something fun instead

Michael Jackson's Shoe (Legendary set)

-One of 3 Magic Properties
+50-200 Str/Dex/Int
- 12% Movement Speed
- 10% chance to evade attacks
- 30% Chance for cooldown not triggered for one of 4 magic properties
- Vault (DH)
- Teleport (Wiz)
- Spirit Walk (Witch Doctor)
- Sprint (Barb)
- 1 Random Magic Properties
- Each time a successful breakage from a cage the wearer will shout " AAAUUUU" (Micheal Jackson's style)

EDITED: With the Micheal Jackson's foot work, you are born to have special moves.

Micheal Jackson's Jacket (Legendary Set)

+50-200 Str/Dex/Int
-60-85 All resistance
-One of 5 Magic Properties (varies)
+105–119 Maximum Mana (Witch Doctor Only)
+13–15 Maximum Arcane Power (Wizard Only)
Increases Spirit Regeneration by 1.00–2.33 per Second (Monk Only)
+9–10 Maximum Discipline (Demon Hunter Only)
+13–15 Maximum Fury (Barbarian Only)
-Regenerates 500–1000 Life per Second
-1 Random Magic Properties
-3 Sockets
- Any allies or party or the caster cast a tactics skill will shout "Who's Bad" (Micheal Jackson's style)

EDITED: It was made with a cow skin that can stand with 2 legs, holding a 2 handed weapon and live in a Moo Moo Farm. It definitely pricey.

Micheal Jackson's Pants (Legendary Set)

+50-200 Str/Dex/Int
-60-85 All resistance
-Attack Speed 8-9%
-2 Random Magic Properties
-2 Sockets
- After a success killing over
-10 mobs hero will shout "Uh Oh" (Micheal Jackson's style)
- 20 mobs hero will shout "Thriller!!" (Micheal Jackson's style)

EDITED: These pants is highly expensive pants that seduced a lot of women and even mobs.

Micheal Jackson's Legacy

2 sets
- A chance to call down 10 skeletons to fight for you after shouted "Yeeaahh Heyyy" (Micheal Jackson's style)
- Critical Hit Chance Increase by 7%

3 sets
- Critical Hit Damage increase by 50%
- Sparkling gold dust you walk on.
Bring back the Tarnhelm.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Tarnhelm
OK, here she goes... I was writing these on the plane last night and they are just spitball ideas... the tweaking and numbers have to be done by you guys after all and I'm a little miffed that so many people are putting "stats" on their ideas... STOP IT... the ideas for neat affixes are enough!

These are broken down by class or all use... I'll start with my favorite class :P

All -

Increased critical chance/ damage/ IAS with paragon level (stat on items)

Crit Procs have a chance to debuff enemies innately such as slow/stun/fear/ attack speed as well as punch holes in defenses such as AR/ and Armor...HP reduction as well... these would all stack or have a duration to be "capitalized" on for any given monster.

All bleed/ thorn effects now heal for x% of the damage they cause.... Helm of the Dragons Son??? Blood Drinkers Guise... etc etc

Casting banner sigil provides (cosmetic or perhaps MF/GF increase for group)

Paragon level governs certain stats on items similar to level in Diablo 2.

Thorns now has a chance to deflect and return thorns damage + 100% of the monters damage (before armor and AR are taken into effect) Razor's Edge Gauntlets???

Upon taking damage causes the target to be knocked back and stunned for x% weapon damage...
Bartuc's Reflex Gauntlets

Barbarian -

The barbarian now swings his spear around in a 360 degree arc... hitting all monsters for damage.

Spear pulls all characters in a 180/360 degree arc back to the barbarian... would be great if it actually penetrated all mobs in those "lines" as well and dragged them all back.

Spear now jumps from the main target outward 360 degrees and pulls all enemies to the main target and then to the barbarian

Spear travels through all targets and hits the main target, as the main target is pulled back it damages all enemies between it's starting point and the barbarian... this effect knocks all enemies aside.

You now Whirl Wind in place but have increased damage....

Run like the wind now spawns a large tornado upon use that spins in place for 10 secs.... this effect cannot be stacked and only 1 tornado can exist at a time.

The barbarian now spins once around and creates a large tornado where he is standing that does WW dmg and lasts 10 secs... only 1 tornado can exist at a time.

Cleave now hits 360 degrees around the barbarian and lacerates for (X%) Weapon Damage over (x) seconds. This effect can be increased through bleed stat increases.

HoTA now has a larger radius

HoTA now only hits 1 target for (x%) weapon damage, but has a chance to release bolts or energy or chain lightning that each can bounce 6 times.

HoTA now causes singularity, and has a chance to pull all enemies within 25 yards closer to the point of impact

HoTA now has a chance to crack the Earth of Sanctuary causing a radius of FIRE damage at the source for (x%) weapon damage over (x) seconds. (World Breaker Gauntlets) This effect could be increased by weapons such as MAXIMUS and other fire damage items.

Leap now causes Earthquake to cast at it's landing point and pulls all enemies within 30 yards..

Can leap twice and leap now pulls all enemies with the barbarian along his flight... upon landing all enemies take x damage plus x% extra if the barb has a creature in his wake... ONLY creatures hit by leap or pulled by leap to his next landing point would take extra damage ... this would be a fun way to help your friends get mobs off them or to tank for them... also great for mob clearing and grouping.

Stomp no longer stuns, but now knocks all enemies away and has a reduced cooldown. All enemies hit by freshly "knocked back" enemies take x% weapon damage. This effect would be very random but would allow throw barbs to keep enemies away from them or their allies.

Wizard -

Lightning attacks now have a 50% stun chance to stun/slow targets (1:1 coefficient)

Arcane Twisters now cause a singularity and pull all targets closer ( x yard range)... this could work with all twisters and would allow them to be less accurate and more effective at both CC and Damage..

Arcane Twister now has a chance to knockback eneimies each time it hits/crits in (x radius).

Thorns now increases damage returned on all shielding types

Thorns now boosts the damage of thunderstorm

Thunderstorm now has a chance to proc. Chain Lightning at it's epicenter chaining up to 6 times.

Damage taken while wearing Energy Armor now is directed at the players arcane pool first... which no longer regenerates innately... Increases arcane energy by 100 and the player can still rejuvenate the pool with APoC and rejuvenation items.

Witch Doctor -

Taod of Hugeness now digests targets fully for 100% weapon damage a tick until the target is dead... if the toad is recast the target is let loose... if the target dies the toad explodes releasing 50 small toads that do (x%) weapon damage as poison damage... the toads seek targets.

Toad of Hugeness does 2000% weapon damage over 20 secs, but the toad can be attacked, hurting the swallowed enemy by (x dmg) (based on players and friendlies dps)

Demon Hunter -

All sentries now have fire chains and the range of the chains is increased by 50%... total turrets increased by 2.

Vaulting between 2 points now creates a tripwire from point A to B that does 300% weapon damage upon tripping of the "wire"... This wire can be placed as many times as the players wants up to a maximum of (x) for balance sake... this would allow DH's to prime rooms to retreat to and create an interesting kite mechanic for them.

Vaulting between 2 points now creates a tripwire from point A to B that stops and stuns all enemies in a line...

Ensnare now roots targets if they are close to a turret and damage is increased for ensnare by (x)

Turrets now pulse fire every second in a 20 yard radius...

All turrets can now be instantly set for a slightly higher cost...

Can now have 2 extra turrets at a time and cooldown is reduced to x secs...

Places all turrets, but reduces their dmg by (x%) and allowing up to 3 extra turrets

All turrets fire chain to each other and increases turret count by 3... this might be a great tool to use with an affix that allows for them to be instantly set or set fairly rapidly.

Mechanics to increase the vitality of the game -

Allow dual wielding for barbs... reduce stats by 50%

Allow gems in 2H to be double the value (you can put it right in the gem info pane if needed)

Allow 2H to generate additional fury through on hit moves like bash/frenzy/cleave due to their slow nature... this will balance them out and give them a good solid place in D3!
How about making something fun instead

Michael Jackson's Shoe (Legendary set)

+50-200 Str/Dex/Int
- 12% Movement Speed
- 10% chance to evade attacks
- 30% Chance for cooldown not triggered for one of 4 magic properties
- Vault (DH)
- Teleport (Wiz)
- Spirit Walk (Witch Doctor)
- Sprint (Barb)
- 1 Random Magic Properties
- Each time a successful breakage from a cage the wearer will shout " AAAUUUU" (Micheal Jackson's style)

Micheal Jackson's Jacket (Legendary Set)

+50-200 Str/Dex/Int
-60-85 All resistance
-One of 5 Magic Properties (varies)
+105–119 Maximum Mana (Witch Doctor Only)
+13–15 Maximum Arcane Power (Wizard Only)
Increases Spirit Regeneration by 1.00–2.33 per Second (Monk Only)
+9–10 Maximum Discipline (Demon Hunter Only)
+13–15 Maximum Fury (Barbarian Only)
-Regenerates 500–1000 Life per Second
-1 Random Magic Properties
-3 Sockets
- Any allies or party or the caster cast a tactics skill will shout "Who's Bad" (Micheal Jackson's style)

Micheal Jackson's Pants (Legendary Set)

+50-200 Str/Dex/Int
-60-85 All resistance
-Attack Speed 8-9%
-2 Random Magic Properties
-2 Sockets
- After a success killing over
-10 mobs hero will shout "Uh Oh" (Micheal Jackson's style)
- 20 mobs hero will shout "Thriller!!" (Micheal Jackson's style)

Micheal Jackson's Legacy

2 sets
- A chance to call down 10 skeletons to fight for you after shouted "Yeeaahh Heyyy" (Micheal Jackson's style)
- Critical Hit Chance Increase by 7%

3 sets
- Critical Hit Damage increase by 50%
- Sparkling gold dust you walk on.

LMAO this is funny!!!!! im not that creative...someone should come up with one for he-man's or thundercat'ss swords