Grim Dawn, anyone?

Games & Technology
Prev 1 4 5 6
03/04/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Varkadis
Meh, it looked good until I seen the guns. Not a fan of guns in games where the main weapons are swords, axes, spears, etc. it just ruins it for me. I'll pass.

I am not a fan of guns too. But the money-centered game mechanics of diablo 3 is way more disgusting than that gun vs bow issue.
deleted
deleted
03/08/2013 07:48 PMPosted by starlight
D3 is amazing or you wouldn't play and definitely wouldn't keep up to date on the forums. It's like a tree hugging vegan still driving an oak built diesel hummer in the city

Wrong. D3 is not amazing

I only play D3 to pass time waiting for Grim Dawn.

+1

I play D3 because I don't have another ARPG that I can play at the moment. And I hardly play D3 anyways. PoE didn't take. Right now I'm trying Marvel Heroes but it's in beta and the time of open servers varies.

I read the forums because:
1: I still have slight hope in D3.
2: I feel a bit let down by the present D3 so I add suggestions to make up a better D3 in my head based on what "could have been".
I've been waiting for Grim Dawn for around a year and a half. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer. Hopefully it will be worth the wait!

I have. I've seen it with:

Vanguard
LotRO
Hellgate: London
AoC
Warhammer (remember Wow = Waiting on Warhammer?)
Aion

I laughed broadly at each of these. Especially Vanguard and Hellgate London. Possibly a little more on Vanguard. What a fustercluck that was.
Game looks promising. As long as it doesn't follow in the footsteps of D3 or PoE, I might actually play it.
News Update on Grim Dawn:

Alpha release will be in approximately 1-3 weeks.
Considering I pledged $1,000 to Crate on Kickstarter, I am very, very excited for this game.
04/19/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Razorcane
Considering I pledged $1,000 to Crate on Kickstarter, I am very, very excited for this game.

Yea same, though I didn't make it for the KS and thus am stuck with the 85$ edition of the game.

Any idea on what you'll name? Unless of course... spoilers.