My crafted gloves

Demon Hunter
Tried a few crafts and got this

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp19/kohtianyi/Screenshot004_zps921f9205.jpg

How good is this??
Not bad at all.
Hi Burning,
My dex is about the same as yours, what makes your dps triple as high as mine??
Why you all can get so nice gloves T_T
Hi Burning,

Well I'm stacking other damage modifiers not just dex, I also have Steady Aim and Archery passive active. My weapon damage is also pretty high. The %damage boost from my boots and belt also help improve my dps as I am using a physical damage weapon (+ Min + Max vs Poison Damage in your case). But my weapon is definitely the most significant factor if you discount the passives. D3up.com you can use that website to simulate different gear scenarios and how they improve your dps. I'd suggest a 2pc Nats combo so you can take advantage of the 7% crit bonus. A double socket manticore or high Weapon damage one would also provide a boost.
i expect more
Hi Burning,

Well I'm stacking other damage modifiers not just dex, I also have Steady Aim and Archery passive active. My weapon damage is also pretty high. The %damage boost from my boots and belt also help improve my dps as I am using a physical damage weapon (+ Min + Max vs Poison Damage in your case). But my weapon is definitely the most significant factor if you discount the passives. D3up.com you can use that website to simulate different gear scenarios and how they improve your dps. I'd suggest a 2pc Nats combo so you can take advantage of the 7% crit bonus. A double socket manticore or high Weapon damage one would also provide a boost.

The big differences I see is crit chance, and crit damage + base weapon dps.
Any advice how to push my dps up in that case??
for a start i'd craft some new bracers. no reason to be using bracers with zero dex and only 3%CC
Oh I had another bracer with some dex, I had to put this on so my RA can stay above 300, or is it unnecessary?
03/04/2013 09:39 AMPosted by PaTaPoNn
Oh I had another bracer with some dex, I had to put this on so my RA can stay above 300, or is it unnecessary?

RA is nice sure...but you can craft bracers with high dex, vit, RA and CC. Don't know if some RA is worth gimping yourself about 30K dps
Hmm alright, but I haven't loot plans for bracers crafting yet.
03/04/2013 05:37 PMPosted by PaTaPoNn

Buy them, they are dirt cheap.
pretty nice, woulda been pretty godly if they had higher cd and had ias. ive rolled a perfect trifecta myself, and im pretty enthused about that

Buy them, they are dirt cheap.

I can't find anything on the AH blacksmith plan for bracers, only Archon Armor, Shoulder and Gloves...

E: Razerspike, got it