Upcoming Hotfix to Arcane Power on Crit

Wizard
Prev 1 6 7 8 15 Next
Its just shows how the current resource system is bad for wizard.
You can fix bug ,but in return increase apoc gain or increase coef.
i started to use meteor after 1.07 and was wondering that the build works because before it i coudn't.
Now back to wicked wind and archon, the only 2 builds available for wizard
03/11/2013 10:17 PMPosted by JTDaVillain
Well, time to redo my wizard.. I'll probably just have to go archon for a while ._. apoc chants are so costly..

I'd rather bleed my eyes out at the AH all night looking for a noob who doesn't know what a apoc is so I can get a deal than play archon! It's fun for like the first 3 hours than it's just super lame. and mp2..forget it, MP6 is my lowest now or I get no essences.

Fun last horray run with my dagger non apoc chants with Steel tonight. Got a backup aps chants, lose 12k dps..LS, 85 vit 2% ET CC..meh.
Its just shows how the current resource system is bad for wizard.
You can fix bug ,but in return increase apoc gain or increase coef.
i started to use meteor after 1.07 and was wondering that the build works because before it i coudn't.
Now back to wicked wind and archon, the only 2 builds available for wizard

At least you have 2 builds that can work in every MP. ApoC is at a good spot.
Way to go blizz! this game has become one crisis after onother. A ll yo do is come up with more ways to get community upset,then you cash in on the crisis. I cry foul on this apoc bug you say you accidentaly made! Wake up people ive been here since d1 been there seen it bought the t-shirt! Most of you prob never heard that expression too young:) sorry raging but its true imop thnx!
Ouch - but - people should have realized this ...
No hotfixing!

Do a proper fix instead, take the positive aspects of this bug and go change some numbers first.

This bug kinda explains why energy twister that moves forward were non stop spammable, and why my spectral blades were actually useful.

Heck sleet storm became pretty useful for once.
booooo silly hotfix, it will onyl make us more reliant on cc affix for prock :( and gearing is already silly for every character as you simply go cc, cd, ias when needed, main stat supplimentary stat where you can afford adn sockets where you can afford.

the only gearing changes people make is to accomodate specific skill at this point, this bug is actually a step away from teh cc apoc realiance. as you can have less cc but more apoc or less apoc more cc and you get same results...omg 2 ways of geared! granted they are similar but right now its' apoc apoc cc cc only way to go...yawn.

i am also not convinced that it has made the game easier or anything either and i still prefer more apoc to less apoc anyway so in my world nothing has changed so far bug or no bug
03/11/2013 10:00 PMPosted by DomonKassui
TIME to ABUSE !

Yeah time to abuse this 2-Hand Skorn + Sleet Storm build!
But wait... what's there to abuse anyway?
It's not any more powerful than CM Wizard or Archon...

True, even with the bug, sleet storm is still sub par to spamming tornadoes.
Aw man, came back after a longer brake and all of a sudden I dont have to rely on FN/DF and can run all sorts of fun non-freeze builds. Been having a blast last couple of weeks and as someone allready stated, I have yet to see a OP or imbalanced build come of this, just a ton of viable variations on the CM/WW or completely new builds. Why would you ever want to fix something you unintentionally put in that actuallly in the first place fixed the horrible duality of CM/WW and archon and increased the versatility of builds something amazing?

Break-time again..? :/
the good way for destroy that class
Well the servers are down, bye bye meteor spam :(
*Tear*
I like your monks skorn.
WTB Insight merc...
Please don't fix it.. wizards love it the way it is.

Btw. why aren't you guys putting these news on the EU forum as well?

We all know what will happen when the Troll army's european division will see this, so i understand... but still, we deserve to know as well :P
how many times do u need to screw wizard class over n over again. A fix with a bug. Genius.
lol its a bug not a nerf. it will be as it was b4 or mabie we should keep it and then let barbs and monks duel weild 2 handers and witch doctor use 2 handers with mojo and give demon hunters their 1500% damage trail of cinders back. only seems fair right hehe : ) or just fix the wiz bug and quit complaining!!!
Thanks God I didn't gave ears to yodatoy and sold my Storm Crow.