"What did you do to your monk today?" thread

Monk
Prev 1 3 4 5 25 Next
Sold Lacuni Prowlers that dropped this morning for 2bil!! (76 Str, 78 All Resist, 9 ias, 5.5 CC)

Upgraded both of my weapons.

Didn't have enough DEs to make the 2nd Marquis Emerald.../doh!

hey just in response to this i bought my main hand for 22 mill last night as just a cheap upgrade. Your ones cost a max maybe 125 mill 150 mill.

Just double checking your not saying ur main and off were worth 2 bill are you?
Last night finally got Nat's boots (from AH).... I am really tight with the Gold..... so I do all kinds of research (price comparison) and I wait for those low ones with no buyout... and hope I can Snipe it for a reasonable price.

Even though gear is much more affordable now..... there are still some really STUPID prices on AH.

Very Frustrating.

My nats boost cost just over 3mill for reference. They have the regen needed 250+ for pvp and still 197 dex ms and AR and armour. I find it crazy how nats boots costs an extra couple of 100 mill for only an extra may 50-80 dex and 30-50 life.
Sold Lacuni Prowlers that dropped this morning for 2bil!! (76 Str, 78 All Resist, 9 ias, 5.5 CC)

Upgraded both of my weapons.

Didn't have enough DEs to make the 2nd Marquis Emerald.../doh!

hey just in response to this i bought my main hand for 22 mill last night as just a cheap upgrade. Your ones cost a max maybe 125 mill 150 mill.

Nope, but I paid more than your estimate for them. But I'm not too worried about it....;-)
I'm just happy I was able to get what I would consider my 'end game' weapons since I refuse to run an EF.
Man.... someone on another forum I post on, sold a pair of Lacunis for 10B
168dex
70vit
12%MS
9%ias
1156 thorns
6%CC

so jealous.. rawr!!
Got a new weapon.

Really happy where my Monk is atm. Besides crafting, I would need tons of gold to upgrade my rings for real solid upgrades.

170k DPS Unbuff
49k HP
629 AR
5425 Armor

That's the important stats. I also have WKL damage I won't try to add in there. ^_^

With my current build I'm 250k DPS Buffed, which is up 99.9% of the time. The Synergy with Thunder Clap, Blazing Fists, and Combination Strike is freaking AMAZING. Best thing I ever did for my DW setup.

Nope, but I paid more than your estimate for them. But I'm not too worried about it....;-)
I'm just happy I was able to get what I would consider my 'end game' weapons since I refuse to run an EF.

if u need help with pricing or finding deals on the ah im happy to help as you should not of paid more then what i advised above. i know this as i have been searching for a deals for a while and only bought my main hand for realy cheap recently.
bought a similar EF for myself this morning for 16.5m
gave up 25dex, gained 20 vit, and 0.02 attack speed and slightly more avg dmg, working out to around +1600dps and +500 life.

resold my old EF for 30m :)

a good day
The lady Xenia finally got royally pissed off by the Legendary dry spell she's been enduring for the past week, flipped off her Act 1 run and took a vacation.

The contender Wasabi stepped in as a temporary substitute and is well on her way to lvl 60. Surprisingly enough, she's pulling her financial weight most satisfactory. Whereas Inferno-grade mid-range gear is perfectly un-sellable these days, reasonably rolled Nightmare and Hell gear goes like hot cakes for 100K (or more!) gold apiece.
What does that gear look like?

On topic: Found my ... Second-ever Skorn? Yay, DPS increase! Unfortunately, no sustain = no good.
Found 1 lacuni and 2 flying dragons none of them are AH quality >:(
Played mp 10 pub game today i saw lots players with only 50k to 60k dps in the game got to gave them credit for their courage for try>:| wahaha...
03/11/2013 06:32 PMPosted by yuhhaur
Got outbidded a Sickle with OS/888LoH. I haz sadding...

Finally got another Sickle with 600+LoH (and way cheaper too). Facetank Ghom MP10 with the sickle+WKL combination @ 900LoH+2.7%LS. I can now send my 700LoH+2.9%LS rare spear to vacation. It had been long with me along the Ghom facetank journey.
Found a nice Skorn (not showing up in my profile yet) but it has strength with 4.5% LS on it. Now I just need to figure out what a good selling price for it would be and think about using those funds to purchase some better weapons for high MP farming... <sigh>
Let some rested xp build up...

oh wait
Ht paragon 51 and picked up two more keys to complete a second machine. Also, one more flawless square emerald will allow me to upgrade the gem in my chest.
My monk has been send to Tibet for meditation.. =)
Bought a WH for 3 mil 12k dps added. Lost out on some ehp. Already have a plan thou bought some ice climbers to replace nats......now I just need two rings with CD and cc too make up nats loss. Tried to craft better ammy but failed
Fought Ubers for the first time on HC. Solo-ed all three, and netted a Fang and an Eye! Just need that spine (the Magda/SK fight) and I'll have my first HC Hellfire Ring.

If I ever get the spine, I have to decide: do I craft Vit or Dex?
Did runs in CotA for about an hour. Got 1 leg ... Frostburn gauntlets! WOOHOO!

Let some rested xp build up...

oh wait

lmao
Sold my random EF with itn for 45 mil and bought a dex one for about 22 mil, but boy did my DPS take a hit since the average dmg was abot 80less =(

I have 100mil or so, and really need to upgrade, any suggestions?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/heyjay-1652/hero/3869532
03/14/2013 08:24 AMPosted by heyjay
I have 100mil or so, and really need to upgrade, any suggestions?

I suggest you make a separate thread. You'll get more people looking at it with the goal of improving your monk, and you won't end up inadvertently spamming this thread with gear suggestions.