4 days since upgrade and no full unlock

Technical Support
I purchased the full game of Diablo 3 on the 6th of March AEDT to upgrade the starter edition. It has been 4 days now and I still cannot progress beyond the first act. I also still get the "upgrade now" message when i log in.

Any help blizzard?
same here 72 hours over and 2 phone calls and still they can't fix it have to wait 2 more days because they sent it to account management team so i have the 72 hours + 48 hours because they don't know what is going on i'm tired of waiting for nothing.

Edit spelling fix
Reset your password on battle.net and start up diablo again
thats whats been working for most people
03/10/2013 12:09 AMPosted by YOLO
Reset your password on battle.net and start up diablo again

done that several times still dose not work i'm calling bliz in the morning if i get nowhere i'm getting a refund
Done that as well, not result and I'm still locked. I've also tried deleting the d3 cache folder. Neither has worked.
03/10/2013 12:16 AMPosted by CwnAnnwn
Done that as well, not result and I'm still locked. I've also tried deleting the d3 cache folder. Neither has worked.

All we can do is keep on waiting and calling every 24 hours it's not fixed.
i might wait a few days before i talk to Paypal for a refund after i call them tomorrow
Best of luck CwnAnnwn
Good Idea, if it isn't sorted i'll jsut get a refund. Good luck Kelerons.
another thing to consider is that the Boxed editions of Diablo 3 have no review period and should unlock instantly.