expansion should include (char suggestion)

General Discussion
a vit based char where your damage done is based off vitality stat. would be an excellent character to make use of thorns, shields and all the other crafting plans have a specific character they benefit more. i realize vit is a preferrence thing, but they need to implement it into the game as a build option. i've seen some talk of wanting paladin back and i suppose this would suit him well, although maybe take it a step further and have instead of a male/female choice you have holy paladin/ corrupted paladin and a split mana pool like dh for skills on the light and dark side. eh? lol
but they need to implement it into the game as a build option.

No they don't need to. Yes lets make a class where you get monster damage and did we mention your damage stat is also your life stat so you get the most health as well?
No they don't need to. Yes lets make a class where you get monster damage and did we mention your damage stat is also your life stat so you get the most health as well?

well obviously it wouldn'y equal flat out better dps, but as i said thorns could be used, and it would be a defensive & tanky build. and as far as balancing, as i said, a corrupted/holy option would be good because with a split mana pool, like dh, say it'd be reversed such as if you're holy, your let's just call it corrupted mana would be a higher value than your holy mana, and when you use too much of it it could damage you over. i'm not saying the idea is fully fleshed out, but it's a start. could make for an interesting build. based on shields, vit, and reflecting damage. and let's not forget about hammers. heh. +% life wouldn't affect it either, ONLY vit. i'm just saying there's a build for str, int and dex, but not vit. the corrupt pally would have a soulstone in their forehead and have darker and more evil armor, and be centered around magic - hammer build, and the holy around holy shield, smite, etc. people want a reason to use a shield, i've read it on here. any suggestions are welcome, i just was thinking of it earlier and wanted to toss it around.

edit - a shapeshifter, or a necro would be cool. it'd be nice if they were the same char, a ss necro. but there are so many similarities in d3 to d2, i'm not sure they'd focus on bringing back too many of the originals. wd summons and has poison, dh is assassin/amazon hybrid, we have barb and sorc, and the monk is similar to a paladin so i don't see my character ever exosting, but i think it would be fun to try. any new char i'm sure i'll try regardless.