DID i lose out on thousands of dollars?

Items and Crafting
I sold a pair of lacuni prowlers for 250 bucks instantly yesterday not thinking ..
stats are
72 dext
69 vit
61 all resist
attack speed 8
12 movement speed
1377 dmg to attacker per hit
crit 6%

how much should these go for?
I've no idea how much these are really worth, but the notion that any individual item would be worth thousands is absurd. I'd say you're extremely well off for getting 250 for those...
LOL .. you should off sold it in gold .. you would off gotten about 2~5B maybe more.

$250 x $0.26 = 962M Lost over 1B gold by selling in RMAH for $250.
ummm auction house gold is .25-.27. if u buy from a website there like .07 (AND DROPPING) cents a MIL!!!!!!! use that 250 usd and buy gold from site ull be happy. 250 gets u like 6 billion gold LOL
03/18/2013 11:37 AMPosted by XxAerolusxX
ummm auction house gold is .25-.27. if u buy from a website there like .07 (AND DROPPING) cents a MIL!!!!!!! use that 250 usd and buy gold from site ull be happy. 250 gets u like 6 billion gold LOL

LOL ... if u get caught ur account will be banned ..
when all else fails, threaten to ban!
From what I have seen using gem prices the actual price for gold has been anywhere from 5c-12c per 1 million gold in the last two weeks. Meaning that you sold your lacuni's for 2-5 billion. I think you got the right price for your bracers.

Personally I have and never will buy gold. But if you do buy gold it is:

NOT SMART TO:
1. Buy Gold Directly From AH
- very, very expensive
- people tell me it takes a few days to get your gold
2. Buy Gold From a Third Party
- potential to get banned
- can be more expensive then gem arbitrage which is legitimate

Instead you should compare gem prices in the GAH and RMAH and buy from RMAH and sell in GAH to get your gold. This way is completely legitimate, takes you less time than buying from AH or Third Parties and is definitely a lot cheaper than buying gold form AH and can be cheaper than third parties. Just remember gold prices are continuously going down. The most accurate reflection of gold prices is actually Ebay and I heard on a stream that you can get it for 2 cents per million (I don't know if this is true).